Jarek nominates Litten
Guava nominates CrazyNuto
Magnus nominates Carbonated
Silviu nominates Zugzwang
Carbonated nominates Magnus

Zugzwang (1): Silviu200530
Litten (1): Jarek
Carbonated (1): Magnus

Not Voting (12): Litten, Hazardwaste, Carbonated, guavagudetama, Kelsier, Kiiruma, IcetFeelsPain, Crazynuto, Chomps, Lotte, Zugzwang, May

HI I don’t really care if you nominate by doing slash nominate or being the first vote just please ping the host account if you do the former.

2 Likes

Alright, that makes sense.
Let’s go, nobody died too.
But we also had 5 noms which is a… bit much.
Poor TC.

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

i forgot i have to vote twice oopsie

we can do less tomorrow alas…
gl TC

Magnus isn’t a great D1 lynch tbh

We can stop nominating, it’s fine.

I know :)

Okay people so I chronically struggle with lynching people and just default to no-exe.

Is it benefic if we execute somebody here when we don’t quite know if somebody is a great role or not

if cannibal in play → confirmation

Yeah but cannibal could eat poisoned meat and self-drunk

It’s safer to nominate and execute for several reasons. The first being that a Cannibal claim can only be tested if somebody is executed, secondly that it eliminates a potential Summon candidate later in the game, and it also takes a kill away from the Demon later in the game (which makes it objectively superior in pretty much every way). It’s a cautionary tale unless anybody else wants to Witch check themselves.

1 Like

Yes.
Think of it in this way, if we don’t execute we leave all the kill power to evil (And ST in the case of gossip, but I digress)

And they’re not gonna kill the demon for us.
In order to win we need to execute the demon (Or if this is a summoner game, we need to execute the summoner D1/D2 and the demon after that)

Any execution is much better than no execution because at worst we gain info.
Like even thinking of the worst execution (Probably the Plague Doctor) at least then it makes it so if there’s a Godfather they can’t bank the kill for a later mis-execution, they use it or lose it now thus giving us info or control.

We also get to test for a Cannibal

1 Like

Carbonated, did you tell me the truth earlier when we whispered, or did you feel inclined to lie as a way of progressing the conversation? Either answer is fine, it’s not inherently suspicious to share falsehoods.

Oh no! We could execute an evil (Thus making our chances higher to win in the end) and the Cannibal could gain 1 night of poisoned stuff… Meh, I’d 100% take a wolf death for a tiny bit of misinfo

the odds of this happening are not that high

(and also what Kiiruma said)

I wonder how fun Cannibal is, as a character. I’m not totally sure how others feel about it.
I think it sounds fun to be in practice.

…That’s not my point

I enjoy being it.
Especially if there’s a goon on script. People tend to enjoy ‘locking in goons as good’ and then I can be an evil cannibal

1 Like

I was thinking of this more in the perspective of “if we no-exe, then info will bank from the people we didn’t misexe” but will think more about it