100000th poster gets a homie

i also agree with this lol get out of my head

i was wondering if you copied the names from my post bc i was missing lol

i do think im pretty obv town/findable by now but not like as obv town as ive been in the past, i had a p meh d1 and got into some dumb back and forths and have had some bad takes but thats villagery for me tbhtbh bc im unfiltered

o i think i did yeah

and yeah your d1 is the part im most squinty at. maybe ill do some more reading during work but im not promising having the time and im going to bed after i finish something so

def possible ive missed shit that’d make me feel better (or worse :curtain:)

Why do bash “dead-beat” wolves for killing their town but we never question if the villagers had bad vibes? Or if they’re just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” villagers for failing to meet postmin but we never question if the thread had bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” doctors for failing to protect obvious kills but we never question if the greenchecked villager had bad vibes? Or if they’re just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” shotlist makers for failing to pelt a single wolf but we never question if the LHF town had bad vibes? Or if they’re just unpleasant to be around?

I don’t have cookie thread so this is my next best thing

Why do bash “dead-beat” posters for failing to do any solving but we never question if making posts that aren’t snowclones of tweets has bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to be doing?

Why te morpheus. Twisted Genius. 400 yeats of service

Why do bash “dead-beat” bands for not releasing any music but we never question if the studio has bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” Bionic for shooting ITA immune Jake but we never question if killing somebody who can actually die has bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to do?

The 3am thoughts got to 'em.

Why do bash “dead-beat” May for not being empathetic but we never question if the people have bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to be around?

bingle.jpg

lets post cute animal pics while no one can like posts

:pleading_face:

why is the grey one glaring at me judgmentally like a popular girl in middle school

I needed to feed them food. They were unhappy with me.