100000th poster gets a homie

i don’t want to die without saying the dya/hallia w/w tinfoil ive vaguely had, but eh.

this is probably irrelevant but its floated in my head a bit. i think hallia v/dya w worlds are possible, i dont think hallia w/dya v worlds are

but i still think a vast majority of the time they’re both villagers! don’t let this guide a hero shot tomorrow or something!

thinking about it more

i think her role could be a wolf role but if it is then it is probably a multi-part role. i am aware of one aspect of her role, i think if she’s a villager it’s likely the entirety of her role

apparently nutella is entirely missing from that list i guess that’s a good way to say how unsure i am about nutella

im back to leaning V on her but i would probably say to shoot her if the PoE starts looking bad

i remember on day 1 i had a pretty confident catbae/spf/nutella not-pure read and [i was going to say i thought both died looking at her fondly, but actually looks like neither did!]

um

yeah idk lmao

(useless post by me)

I…I’ll take a look at them. I’ve admittedly been fairly detached from the game, but I’ll try and make a dent in things tonight or tomorrow morning.

Wrong thing to respond to, but you get the point.

yeah take your time, im probably done doing a huge amount of effort for the night but ill try to pop in during work tomorrow

@Italy

Lobotomy Corporation spoilers

Ivy got Gebura hit by the train

the mindmelds continue we seem really well aligned on these tiers, i agree with nearly all of this gg

wait until she keeps reading :curtain:

interesting

i also agree with this lol get out of my head

i was wondering if you copied the names from my post bc i was missing lol

i do think im pretty obv town/findable by now but not like as obv town as ive been in the past, i had a p meh d1 and got into some dumb back and forths and have had some bad takes but thats villagery for me tbhtbh bc im unfiltered

o i think i did yeah

and yeah your d1 is the part im most squinty at. maybe ill do some more reading during work but im not promising having the time and im going to bed after i finish something so

def possible ive missed shit that’d make me feel better (or worse :curtain:)

Why do bash “dead-beat” wolves for killing their town but we never question if the villagers had bad vibes? Or if they’re just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” villagers for failing to meet postmin but we never question if the thread had bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” doctors for failing to protect obvious kills but we never question if the greenchecked villager had bad vibes? Or if they’re just unpleasant to be around?

Why do bash “dead-beat” shotlist makers for failing to pelt a single wolf but we never question if the LHF town had bad vibes? Or if they’re just unpleasant to be around?

I don’t have cookie thread so this is my next best thing

Why do bash “dead-beat” posters for failing to do any solving but we never question if making posts that aren’t snowclones of tweets has bad vibes? Or if it’s just unpleasant to be doing?

Why te morpheus. Twisted Genius. 400 yeats of service