I’m thinking Atlas has a high chance to be wolves with Eli

you find town to help figure out wolves
i find town for postgame credit
We are not the same

2 Likes

Eli wolf confirms me as Town.

FWIW

Hippo tries to deny that, we turbo that fucker

Why should we not be concerned that you could be w/w with Eli, have tmi on his alignment, and be trying to hard clear yourself by snagging credit for the flip?

2 Likes

But I’m not completely confident in it just consider it as a likely probability.

Wind, who do you think is most likely scum anyways rn?

Also =, go to bed after. you have a meeting in the morning

1 Like

… what

No I literally just find town because I suck at finding wolves lol

I’m not saying you shouldn’t be concerned, I’m saying that I don’t want Atlas to be false cleared for something I did first.

… what???

1 Like

im not getting cleared bc i pointed out the obvious

2 Likes

and its not fighting tooth and nail for it

be back in a bit

No but if others assume you pointed it out first you look the best if Eli flips Wolf.

Why did you feel a need to restate what I said in the first place?

… because i didnt see that you said it and i wanted to point out what i see

its ok to have the same thoughts as other people

1 Like

I don’t think all the wolves have checked into the thread yet so probably 1-2 have been here already

Keeping an eye on Isolde because I’m trying to follow their logic on the Eli credit thing and I don’t understand it

Keeping an eye on Helz because of paranoia reasons but want to see what he does later (Darling in the Franxx was the only game I played with him before and he wolfed against me and had me fooled for a day or two)

Keeping an eye on Zone’s interactions with various people to see where he takes them

Keeping an eye on Hippo because he’s Hippo and I don’t know what he’s doing quite yet (read: I don’t actually know how to read him so I’m still trying to figure him out in general lol)

Keeping an eye on Jake because he only gave reads when I asked him to, and he kept steering the conversation back to 3ps repeatedly even when the discussion had moved on from that topic

That’s about all I have right now, none of them are scumreads, maybe nullscum or something for now

And Jake is lowest on my read list or whatever you wanna call it

1 Like

lowest like worst or lowest as in lowest read

Ngl I hope Hippo just posts something along the lines of “corn” and dayvigs someone so he makes himself ever so slightly more readable lmao

Scummiest
But wouldn’t lock it in yet