A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

… what???

1 Like

im not getting cleared bc i pointed out the obvious

2 Likes

and its not fighting tooth and nail for it

be back in a bit

No but if others assume you pointed it out first you look the best if Eli flips Wolf.

Why did you feel a need to restate what I said in the first place?

… because i didnt see that you said it and i wanted to point out what i see

its ok to have the same thoughts as other people

1 Like

I don’t think all the wolves have checked into the thread yet so probably 1-2 have been here already

Keeping an eye on Isolde because I’m trying to follow their logic on the Eli credit thing and I don’t understand it

Keeping an eye on Helz because of paranoia reasons but want to see what he does later (Darling in the Franxx was the only game I played with him before and he wolfed against me and had me fooled for a day or two)

Keeping an eye on Zone’s interactions with various people to see where he takes them

Keeping an eye on Hippo because he’s Hippo and I don’t know what he’s doing quite yet (read: I don’t actually know how to read him so I’m still trying to figure him out in general lol)

Keeping an eye on Jake because he only gave reads when I asked him to, and he kept steering the conversation back to 3ps repeatedly even when the discussion had moved on from that topic

That’s about all I have right now, none of them are scumreads, maybe nullscum or something for now

And Jake is lowest on my read list or whatever you wanna call it

1 Like

lowest like worst or lowest as in lowest read

Ngl I hope Hippo just posts something along the lines of “corn” and dayvigs someone so he makes himself ever so slightly more readable lmao

Scummiest
But wouldn’t lock it in yet

Do you have sot of current conclusion wrt Zone?

That’s more than what you needed to say.
Not understanding Isolde is a normal thing.

I also overall actually like this post. I just wanted to do this too

1 Like

Haha, this is my post restriction every game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually I tend to think that if a closed setup game doesn’t specifically rule out 3P or LW, then there’s a good chance for one to exist.

1 Like

Nulltown
Subject to change depending on what he does

Lol I know I said i was leaving the thread but I had something else to add about my previous post about Eli/Lukundo possibly both being town

I don’t think they’re both wolves because it’s a very weird angle to push each other on unless they are exactly packwolf and LW, and I’m not even going to bother with the LW speculation here unless they flip or we yeet all the packwolves and can’t find the last wolf for some reason. My point is I do not think Eli and Luk are both informed of each other’s alignment because that’s not theatre.

I do think one could be a wolf and one could be town but if that’s the case then probably none of the other wolves have been in the thread so far because it seemed like most people were taking sides already and scumreading one of them, while I believe wolves would want to steer suspicion away by saying both of them could be town (exactly what I’m doing). So really, you guys should be quewrioning me for having this take, more than anyone else.

I think that’s all I really had to say
And no, I don’t have any recent meta on Lukundo. I do have recent meta on Eli, though.

Back to sleep I go

2 Likes

Do you mean Betrayal at House on the Hill?

2 Likes

Also sorry if it seems like I make reads and then come up with reasons after
Because that’s what I do in every game since my thought process is like primordial soup and I have to think for a while before I can actually sort it out into words that make sense
And when I give explanations before I’ve fully sorted my thoughts they end up making no sense to anyone else lol

2 Likes

I love that game so much. IDK why I’m not making full on posts rn but my mind is tired.

3 Likes
off-topic

Speaking of board games I played Unfathomable for the first time last weekend and it’s a super cool game. Was thinking it would be fun to host it as a misc on the forum at some point if I can figure out how to set everything up.

3 Likes