13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

there is a “night monster” and an “eye of terror”

2 Likes

…theres a night creature called “terrorbeak”

2 Likes

Yeah a lot of stuff on that website is so obviously fake. Other than the karma addiction i feel like another demographic of people who have a motive to write those fake stories are writers who want to see how believable their writing is

1 Like

FULL COUNT TWO OUTS AND YOU GIVE UP A TWO RUN HOME RUN IM KILLING HANCOCK

4 Likes

it’s okay julio is due up he hit a dinger at his first AB so he’s gonna pop off again truss

4 Likes

would it be the mariners if the season didn’t go like this

1 Like

(it’s okay i’m also rooting for the mariners, my favorite’s out of contention and the mariners are always a secondary for me)

1 Like

maybe if julio rodriguez could learn to hit in the first half of the season the mariners wouldn’t need to be nigh perfect later. food for thought

1 Like

tbf no it wouldn’t.

esp in a must win game/series cause the tigers won (twins game was postponed) and if we fall 2.5-3 games back it might legit be joever for us (unless the astros collapse and we win that series against them)

i have mlb tv if you’d be interested btw

unfortunately the tigers close out the season against the white sox. fortunately the royals are collapsing

would truly be great

oh god fucking damn it

damn the reliever for the rangers is warming in the top of the 4th

lol yanked in top of the 4th lmao

4 Likes

oh, i saw that on reddit the other day

1 Like

my favorite reddit amitheasshole posts are thinly veiled fetish content. its a bit rare but when you see it its like finding golddd

5 Likes

was looking for an example and IMMEDIATELY found a “Women are Crazy and Possessive and Evil” anecdote. god bless reddit

5 Likes

Fed Reserve conspiracy coming up?

2 Likes