17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

you could take this post as me calling tutuu wrong for assuming that it needed a minus or a plus sign or you could take it as me calling -1 1 and +1 as all the same thing

3 Likes

adept
@May we did it!!!

3 Likes

you owe me ±1 money

yeah i know it’s a work of fiction; I read it and ik what happens but either way it’s exactly just wonderful in what it’s come to represent XD
Also it’s a multiple of 3 and 6 and 7 and not a multiple of 4 which is also excellent

Nice job!

1 Like

agree with it motherfucker

last match went to south3, standings going into the round were like 26 (me) 28, 24, 22; 22 killed the 28 off a decent hand and managed to actually get above 30k lol

1 Like

Gz

Going to sleep. Luv u all!!!

classic arctic.

if you want to know what bad r/badmtgcombos has been up to in the past week

2 Likes

as a commenter pointed out, nowhere in chaos confetti does it say the pieces have to be equally sized, so they can just tear out three of your hairs and avoid any legal or moral consequences.

the counterplay to this, of course, is to go into the game fully bald

3 Likes

i know nothing about magic but i love this subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/BadMtgCombos/comments/1fvaama/initiate_elephant_mode_for_5wrr/

you know a combo’s good when the first two steps require your opponent to do something

2 Likes

FOL REFERENCE IN SHELLSHOCK

gwen stefani in big 2024

omg

what’s the fol ref lilith tell us

Yo, can someone help out Eliza with filling the sign up slots in MU? 24 player virtuous setup lets send the ball rolling.

it’s me. I’m the virtuous