17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

A fraternity was an institution primarily created and maintained to shout advertisements for their charity fundraisers at students while they were late for class.

1 Like

May is the fifth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars. Its length is 31 days.

May is a month of spring in the Northern Hemisphere, and autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. Therefore, May in the Southern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent of November in the Northern Hemisphere and vice versa. Late May typically marks the start of the summer vacation season in the United States (Memorial Day) and Canada (Victoria Day) that ends on Labor Day, the first Monday of September.

May (in Latin, Maius) was named for the Greek goddess Maia, who was identified with the Roman era goddess of fertility, Bona Dea, whose festival was held in May. Conversely, the Roman poet Ovid provides a second etymology, in which he says that the month of May is named for the maiores, Latin for “elders,” and that the following month (June) is named for the iuniores, or “young people” (Fasti VI.88).

FOILED AGAIN

I was gonna post a random inage since it was 2h since last message

2 Likes

I HAVE OBTAINED A PRESCRPITION FOR ESTROGEN. I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE.

5 Likes

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

so sleepy

conratsulations

1 Like

@las

1 Like

ith

Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

1 Like

This one is just an incredible bit. No notes.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. what’s your AA and doses?

2 Likes

@tutuu i know you like quizzes

1 Like

idk my alcholics anonymous but my dosage rn is 1 mg E and 50 mg spiro

2 Likes

AA is antiandrogen aka the spiro.

2 Likes

3 Likes

congrats nbowie :blush: :heart:

4 Likes