17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

she doesnt know what instruments play what sounds right thats what people joke about her. she hears a bass guitar and thinks it’s a flute. silly jess airhead

4 Likes
spoilers for what i can only assume is season 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

I already heard about the lawsuit its ok

2 Likes

i clicked the spoiler

1 Like

I knew it wasnt gonna be hollow knight is what i mean

3 Likes

i am going to sue everyone who makes fun of me here for defamation

4 Likes

@tutuu smells bad

4 Likes

starting with you:

1 Like

NO I DONT MY HAIR SMELLS OF STRAWBERRIES (BECAUSE MY SHAMPOO IS STRAWBERRY FLAVOR)

1 Like
spoilers, continued

everything is so much worse

sasha is supposedly dead, tim stoker and martin blackwood are in hell dimension, elias is still alive, and worst of all Jurgen Leitner is a real person

2 Likes

tutuu you do know you also have to use body wash right

2 Likes
Summary

why u spoiled me i havent watched :sob:

both because you said you will not and because you said you opened the other one

2 Likes

no? isnt it enough to only use shampoo? it washes down the body and ur squeaky clean. why waste extra? who even does that?

1 Like

how are things so much worse, seems like the good team is winning to me?

3 Likes

the archivist has clearly lived for several months. evil has won.

2 Likes

Fuck that guy

2 Likes

@Arctic i dont wanna let chloe beat me. do u wanna date? so we’re even with them. although we can’t cutely listen to music together like them. u listen to frank sinatra like a posh wee bri’ish aristocrat

i imagine u wearing like a polo and having a nice jolly round of fencing in your backyard and then you ride your horse around the garden

oh wait this is may’s childhood

7 Likes

Lmao

1 Like
spoilers expanded

when the guy you hate for no reason is finally given a legitimate cause to dislike him

1 Like