Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

still tired

1 Like

i think it just temporarily made my body aware of how exhausted i was and made me want to sleep

didnt cause i was on my phone the whole time

1 Like

coffee making me just awake enough to realize I’m tired and not helping in any other way is kinda “fucked up” honestly

1 Like

You me and Litten

2 Likes

Fortress of Coffee Doesn’t Work

2 Likes

i suddenly miss being able to talk

1 Like

i was looking up all the times i said fuck on the forum for reasons

1 Like

coffee works too well for me
i was so addicted last semester lol
doin well this time tho!

3 Likes

con rats

3 Likes

I remember I used to have several Pret hot chocolates daily to get me through the day, and it was only around March when I realized they put coffee in that.

3 Likes

i reread the jutting watchtower just because (largely just my iso and flips but) that game was so cool in retrospect

it was obviously in the moment but i havent really had a game that topped how much i liked the design since

1 Like

it’s probably one of my favourite games ever
including like. actual studiowork stuff

1 Like

bastard games tend to be great games when done correctly

1 Like

nya meow purrr

luna chicanery and the dark evil magic 2nd kpn button channeled through the lost wolf were probably (definitely) unintended but i think the game would have had the same end result

1 Like

:wowee:

My first shift at Kroger and in a hour and a half my manager made me cry

4 Likes

and also have an anxiety attack

1 Like

dreamt tutuu came back

2 Likes

Like, in my life, I’ve seen people say I don’t have common sense, that’s fine. What he had me do was basically tell me that he was going to tell me instructions when he brings a pallet out and to follow those instructions. It takes a couple seconds to process that he said he wanted me to grab the water, it takes ten seconds to figure out which box fucking is hiding the can of water, twenty seconds of hearing him disparage me about not being good at following instructions, not having common sense, being told I should be grabbing boxes and asking where they go, being told I should not be grabbing boxes and asking where they go, being told I have no drive or urgency when I’m moving as fast as I can, it’s worse because he’s literally judging me to be incompetent in the first half of the shift because my adhd and the fact that I need time to learn where this sevret fuckint kabel on this fucking purple box and whether it contains the secret water or if it’s this red box with a label in a completely different spot

3 Likes