100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

I’m conscious.
The thing with Jarek is that he’s, like, the spent Assassin at absolute worst so it’s very whatever.

Wanna whisper nya nya nya

Bro I don’t care I’m an outsider I’ve narrowed down the odds of the damsel being in the game by 50% already

Besides, the guess failed because I’m the Damsel! Possibly, allegedly.

If the other outsider is the damsel then sucks to be them

Sure thing.
/Whisper Litten.
I want to talk to Zug, but he keeps not being online when I am.

@Magnus Wanna whisper with myself and Carbonated?

1 Like

/accept

1 Like

I can do so afterwards, sure,

1 Like

We mutually agreed to jump you a few moments ago.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

i gotta go soon rippp

1 Like

If you want to:

Make the cannibal have a chance to randomly die
Make the cannibal droison someone for the rest of the game
Make the cannibal a demon target for tonight to give the ST’s 2 minion abilities for the rest of the game

you will go for me

otherwise I’m going to enjoy my free pass for being 1 of 2 outsider claims in this game

And you know the spicy choice of me being the damsel means that there’s a chance that you make the cannibal a damsel for a day too ;3

/Whisper carbonated

Quick clarification.

got it
/accept

This isn’t a “your actions have consequences. I’m killing you regardless of your alignment”. This is “you are very likely a minion who’s Damsel guessed”.

If you’re actually town, then yeah I’m annoyed at you because in my eyes this is borderline gamethrowing. But the goal here is to win, not to kill people who are playing badly.

Making a damsel guess isn’t throwing or even close to it.

if you’re town, what was the point of this guess

what does it get you

It gives me suspicion, so I don’t die in the night.

You think the demon is going to kill a player who most people think are good/is giving out good info, or the dude that everyone thinks is evil and has a good chance of being miskilled?