24680th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Yeah, it is what it is. There’s a reason I complain about it online instead of trying to convince them otherwise. Not much I can do about it

3 Likes

I also forgot I had a birthmark on my arm Discovering alot

1 Like

you should convince them to simply just not percieve of themselves; has great effects

3 Likes

It’s not a big deal but it’s like watching people fail at the mobile game ad it’s like c’mon you don’t gotta live your life doing things you say make you miserable c’mon c’mon

3 Likes

No mtg? Pleading face

1 Like

i guess a lot of people put themselves through a lot out of competition to find partners huh (talking about heterosexual people who are looking to find a mate). a lot / most guys work out to get girls, its tough work. thats interesting to think about for queer people. most of them wont procreate in the standard way so there’s no biological clock to rush for, so maybe there shouldnt be a competition? but its ingrained in being human so there is anyway? i dunno. i havent thought about it

1 Like

Screenshot_362

wise words from my friend

3 Likes

i found an acceptable commander deck

2 Likes

bribe me suffienctly and ill hop on

2 Likes

Okay but we have to get other people in on it

1 Like

realistically best u can do is be yourself and hope that u pulling off the idgaf attitude infect your friends and such

2 Likes

probably <insert whatever you think is bad>'s fault

2 Likes

@notblackorwhite @YoubutWorse we were literally talking about this yesterday when should we do it

1 Like

This is a common misspeaking of the phrase! It’s actually “shitting is easy, wiping is hard”. It dates back to 1750s france

3 Likes

NEBULOUS ON SALE FOR ONLY FIFTEEN DOLLARS BUY BUY BUY BUY PLAY PEAK RTS

2 Likes

“Peak” “RTS” do you hear yourself

2 Likes

if you work out just to get girls you are already on the wrong path lol

2 Likes

also virtuous on MU has opened signups

1 Like

/in

1 Like

get unbanned first