2r1b - Round 3 - "Secure" Underground Bunker [Room 1]

if you wanted to you could just make it so Agent forces them to color share instead, such that the Spies could also interfere

2 Likes

If it happens it happens

1 Like

ā€¦. That nerfs it to hard

1 Like

yeah
i donā€™t think nerfing it is a good idea but im just thinking

1 Like

agent using ability on coyboy or shy guy just confirms you agented a coy boy or shy guy. doesnā€™t stop you from peeking the bomber / president. which i guess isnā€™t that bad, i dunno. i do like the idea of exchanging cards and colors, i think thatā€™s the fun part of this game, but i kinda feel like the agent isnā€™t that? coz like - itā€™s forced, itā€™s free? thereā€™s no bargaining. idk

1 Like

oh i like that

I think agent is fine in general purely because you are giving info to the other player when you do it and unless ur normally restricted you can just reveal it to somebody to mimic agent on same alignment and the only real benefit is finding coyboys/shy guys or people who refuse all communocation

2 Likes

yeye
if you use it every round it might be a bit op, maybe you could limit its usage?

2 Likes

I dont really

1 Like

Every odd round?

1 Like

yeah that works
especially given the fact that the last round only has 1 meeting

1 Like

or thatā€™s fine too. a lot of nerfs could work, just as long as there is at least some, imo

1 Like

Yeah like if i were to out in public i am physically outing i am the. ____ Agent to an entire room

3 Likes

it would probably be ok to prevent it from publicly revealing to use its power too

1 Like

Maybe agent cant private investigate. And has to make the claim public

2 Likes

actually thereā€™s a variant called Privacy Promise that prevents public reveals in general
not unilteral reveals in private, i think?
but any public reveal
this would probably be smart to include

1 Like

Yeah and if you do it on somebody not your alignment to have a lot of incentive to just out you

1 Like

Oh yeah i read about that. There was a card that worked off that

2 Likes

yeah
public reveals longform is a bit :skull: unless your role is specifically designed for it so itd probably be ok

1 Like

i would enjoy that yeah

i think the more fun to be had from this game is interaction, and bargaining, and forming social reads (just like in mafia!)

1 Like