777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

imo once moderating becomes a job you’ve failed entirely and looking at every case the exact same is a surefire way to be absolutely overkill for petty and/or superficial reasons

6 Likes

Great scott

Yeah

i disagree
some things you should not be allowed to come back from

racism (in the case of helz) is one of those things imo you should get sent to the shadow realm and never come back from

just like alice telling someone to off themselves is not something she should ever be able to appeal, despite being around for literally like 5 years on the site

2 Likes

Yeah I understood that

1 Like

Eh

this is the equivalent of stabbing a person next to you when someone bet you wouldn’t stab someone

1 Like

Maybe not in the lifetime of the site
But in the lifetime of a life you should be able to come back from
(If not with the same people)

i’m not saying alice should be executed, yes :wowee: im saying they should not be able to appeal on a site about playing a social deduction game

1 Like

Fair

Just easy to misinterpret so

i agree with marluxion
banned people aren’t jailed there’s no obligation to reform them

1 Like

racism is a different story but tbf i respond to it very harshly because i live in a state with way too many racist fucks

2 Likes

ban someone for a few weeks, let them think about their actions. ive been banned before and its the best way to let someone know they are being cringe

if its a systematic thing ban them for longer. no excuse to ban forever. it;'s just an excuse to be lazy and not needing to monitor said people, people can change or they will eventually get tired or give up. i don’t care if you’re a racist or just freshly commited a manslaughter. it’s a fuckin game if you can behave and not act stupid you should be around for however long that period of normalcy lasts

i am looking through rose tinted glasses though i’ve only moderated one thing like 8 years ago and it was a niche online text game with a bunch of people who knew better than to act stupid

3 Likes

youre condoning the status quo abuse by siding against the victims, marl
im going to fight you tooth and claw to protect myself as a victim whether by making you understand or making you back off

or getting me banned if you want to let us know we’re not welcome here either

just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they are ‘siding against abuse victims’
grow up

from what i understand
youre condoning MU’s villainisation of story
that seems clear-cut to me, unless i’m wrong about the above

no i’m condoning mu’s ban of story
which they themselves do not even dispute

Hi

2 Likes