777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

This just sounds like a massive skill issue

2 Likes

Oh my god is that ElizaThePsycho?

3 Likes

the ban is a villainisation
you’re saying “this person isn’t safe”
and the way you described her was basically saying she lacked common empathy because she would do something like that which in and of itself feels like a villainisation

tell me if im wrong about any of this

1 Like

please dont twist what I said. I tried to make it clear I don’t know how to feel about it because of my dettatchment from myself at that time, especially with my difficulty remembering that time
and, please only use she/her for me !! i prefer it significantly

2 Likes

if you dont actively dispute it you are currently not disputing it

take it to dms and argue it out there

I love this game
(<— lying)

2 Likes

this argument doesnt hold water
she said she has dissociation issues of the time so you cant use her lack of dispute to support either conclusion

this is based on the assumption “if she felt it was wrong she would dispute it” but she explicitly said she has trouble thinking about it or remembering it

1 Like

i will if a mod tells me to

1 Like

and yet it doesn’t make what i said false
all i said was that she didn’t dispute it
because she didn’t

yes its not wrong but you using it to support your argument here is fallacious

no it isn’t

if story decides she wants to dispute her ban and campaign against mu mods then you can go buck wild and crusade in her name

you’re going to war for a neutral (undecided) nation

marl you are using it in a way which makes it sound like I’m on your side here. Which I’m not. Just because its correct on technicality does not make it correct in the context you’re using it

1 Like

hey yea take this to DMs if you want to continue please
i dont want to censor you guys but this is a very heavy topic and is making people quite uncomfortable

5 Likes

im going to war not to get her unbanned from MU
im going to war to get you to see that you’re degrading me to my face

1 Like

again no i never implied you were on my side
i simply said you did not dispute your ban

4 Likes

i made my funny little meme yesterday what HAPPENED

1 Like

I believe in rehabilitation, especially for individuals who have demonstrated a certain level of intelligence and functional capability.

I understand that the mods may not have the resources to individually assess every perma case. Your disagreement seems to stem from a lack of hope in the potential rehabilitation of a confused individual here, whereas I believe that with enough effort, such confusions could be treated- instead of putting the head of Alice up on a stake as a scarecrow. I’m suggesting that the hard stance on evaluating a person solely based on their actions could be enhanced, and that’s the main point I want to convey. It’s easy to obliterate, erase, or eliminate an existence, but it doesn’t necessarily make a functional order “good”; it simply maintains a certain status quo which isn’t progressive.

1 Like