'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Kay

I think I’m more concerned about the parity part
Zone has confirmed that you leaving would equal you not being in the game? (i.e., if you were town, and we were at XYLO, it would be an auto-win for scum?)

it’s fine for now. i was more concerned about you if a situation existed where there were 2 mafia.

Yes. 100%
He said yes to it and i asked him almost the same way i said here in the thread

1 Like

oh wait yeah

Glass, if you left and it caused the game to be at XYLO, would that be announced?

@Glass yeah if you’re a villager, you can’t leave during LYLO i realized (?). you can during MYLO or today

XYLO will be announced always. but i don’t think it’s possible to be there today even if glass leaves, because MYLO wasn’t announced.

Prolly. Zone will def announce in XYLo so if i leave he should announce since D1 host also posted about change in number of votes needed for lynch

even if obscurity was unredirected, they could still hit their target if no other redirector targeted obscurity

No I meant for lol

his check on me would’ve gone through & not been redirected if Cream targeted him… because Magnus targetted her and lol… I think?

what?

oh never mind

N1 - red
N2 - green
N3 - red

1 Like

that just made my brain do a loop-de-loop

but if the redirect didn’t go through, there wouldn’t be an unredirect from Cream in the first place

basically (and i confirmed this)

if there was 2 mafia left, today would be XYLO, meaning that vote mechanics would change.

there was no announcement on this front, so there’s 1 mafia remaining

2 Likes

anyway, yeah
don’t think it’s super important to talk about that rn

Cream said they targeted me with their ability, though

Also redirect can affect cream since she can only prevent rb or redirect on her target not herself and from what I remember, she only targeted obsc

looking at gyrlander’s posts in isolation right now, it’s not hard to see it as theater with magnus/beancat tbh