'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

yes

So Magnus was the redirection mafia role.

The only thing left is the vote stealer

Zorvo, you can still target lemon with your role, right?

meaning mafia is forced to shoot an unclear if we miss or hit a BPV… i think?

I can’t act tonight

Sorry I wasn’t big brain enough to holster. I had to protect Lemom again.

Mafia clearly predicted that and attacked Leafia.

oh dang

So I’m just going over claims here,
your a 2-Shot Slank Vigilante yes?

no

am i allowed to claim the exact title of my role here?

i’m a 2-shot vigilante, but it doesn’t work on mafia or town with BPV

Ah ok that makes sense.

and it’s lock at XYLO

if my target survives, they’re either town with BPV or mafia

I see

i just shot the top wagons, since it made the most sense. and to not risk hitting town with BPV

so… to clarify, we know 100% that the last scum has a vote stealing ability since leafia’s vote was stolen day 2? i was trying to ISO to review on this but struggling to find the exact posts.

'cause like, that also increases gyr’s likelihood to be mafia as they’re the only unconfirmed role.

Votecount as of post #3796

Gyrlander (2): Glass, obscurity
Glass (1): Gyrlander

Not Voting (3): Zorvo, Lemonfairy, Lissi

I’m here.

You’re going to have to indicate which posts are exactly soft defence if you want me to respond.

I think I have some experience, but it has been quite a while since I’ve played Mafia. I don’t like being Mafia, I like being completely unaware of what’s going on and having to doubt almost everyone.

I don’t know if I’m out of my scumrange… the only thing that I know characterizes my scum game is that, as I hate being scum, I normally tend to be quite inactive. However, there is a vast difference between what you consider inactive and what inactive means for me, as in this forum the number of posts is incredibly high compared to my original forum.

I do think that I’ve been quite inactive last days and that could be indicative of me being scum, but the situation is very specific. And this is important, as I’ve read some of you mention my inactivity or something so PLEASE READ:

This game has been extremely weird for me. In fact, it has been rather boring compared to other games I’ve played. Mechanics / Roles have taken the protagonism this game. So much that it is just boring to attempt to scumread or hard ISO players when you have the mechanics laying a clear path to victory. I normally do not scumhunt, but rely on Townreading players through gut and just being okay with whoever is lynched as long as they are not in my town list. This has been the case the whole game, so there was no need for me to intervene much.

You can check that in Umineko or, if you have the guts, go to Sc2Mafia and search for my games there. They are archived and are from quite long ago.

Because it would actually show that I’m not lying about my role.

If what you’re saying is correct Glass should simply leave ASAP

^ yes