VOTE: firinn

just vote this person
Less their addiction worsen

my first vote was a joke vote

then i thought his omgus was wolfy

now i dont wolfread anymore

Gross, league

firinn idk if i can townread you anymore

So is the reason you’re wolfreading them the fact that you disagree with their reads, or that their reads are copying others in thread, I’m a little confused at what you’re getting at

i would never play league of legends

i wa sjust saying im def capable of being toxic and scary. i dont like doing it but emotions are stupid anyway

1 Like

What, easily town reading ppl? Um hello he does that as town easily lol

mildly towny shitposting

1 Like

Thats what they want you to think, dont let them deceive you. Inside they are cold, calculating and very experience mafia player, thats how they won the champs.

1 Like

oh ty

Nya

Those are certainly 14 bradland posts

I can only think of one instance where Brad froze up as town and I was dead sure he was a wolf
All the other times he was a wolf, I’ve even wolfread him in games where he managed to break his meta and post more
But I’ve also bussed him in games where he did that, too, and my guess is just that because this is a mash with a lot of players, he’s more likely to freeze as a wolf than be able to post his way out of it, and judging by the quick pileup he’s the designated bus already
which is why I said not to read into the votes, I think even the earliest voters can be bussing him for more credit. I remember wolfing with him where he said he was gonna have trouble keeping up with posting and didn’t mind being bussed.

lmao i missed those posts thats town yeah

i dont think those posts make him a villager I just think that this case is being blown out of proportion gira