FAM4: Thread 8 - Days 5&6 (TOWN IS VICTORIOUS)

Yes we know what the anticlaim is now

lol

VOTE: meuh

may, my tinfoil im not really sure on because some things aren’t really adding up

but basically, i still wouldn’t hardclear dyachei. i will start with the things that don’t make this tinfoil great

1. they can’t be the superlike vig due to their ITA role. and im not sure if wolves have another strong role to keep alive. with that said, them bussing achromatic here feels a bit early still and unnecessary if they’re a wolf, so that’s the good look
  2. they started on d1 pretty early with bussing achro. i have to re-read to see at what point this started, but i doubt dya would push achro with this role

the reasons i had for tinfoiling dya on the spot there were because it felt like dya was right only when it mattered

case in point, italy shots d1 and leafia (although these were kinda agreed upon). after this, off the top of my head, dya had a rough time with defending multiple wolves, which felt like using that cred to then powerwolf. they’ve villa read someone (good role) and others, but the other villa read in that vein was baudib1 yesterday after shooting achro when all our reactions were to vote him. that’s the tinfoil in and of itself, being right only when it matters and outside of that, defending wolves when able

also, another reason for this is that i still can’t pin the creature poison. with baudib and achromatic flipping and especially with those roles, it makes a little more sense, but still not enough. it doesn’t feel like baudib / achro alone would care to do that poison on creature just to not have him tinfoil them or something. it feels like there’s gotta be at least 1 more MUer with a good role that would get tinfoiled by creature (and dya always gets sus’d by creature). but then again, the poison itself still is a very puzzling thing to me so that’s why im not too reliant on using this as a reason to read into anyone

1 Like

My role exists as a counter to a neutral (either a singular player or a small faction idk the hosts won’t tell me)
I’m our best line of defense against said neutral
I’m currently scared that this neutral is doing well (unless it’s specifically just Ash)
I’ve been neutral hunting (both Millium and Dum made my neutral alarms blare)
This is all I accept to claim

VOTE: Kanave
OMGUS

why? what does your role do?

kill and invest?

Not saying shit

i mean, you will die if you keep quiet

if your role really is truthful, kanave would work as a 3p / neutral / lost wolf type of role

If you kill me then get Millium at the very lesat

If I get killed it’s your perogative

@mafia don’t nk me though pls it’d actually be bad for you probably

I need to study for this exam
I’ll exist again properly in like 6 hours but if you spam ping me I can post a bit in the next like 2

eeping now, will try to check in before eod

i entered it
pretty sure i lost badly

1 Like

That is a terrible claim

hey, ykw, heck you, i passed out and i had to edit atlas’ avatar for that and i did that in my drawing app and submitted like 20 seconds before the deadline so you’re not allowed to judge

1 Like

I still have the ring

All I can do right now is protect myself from a kill tonight

Which don’t matter because it kill me tonight due to reaching 5 charges

(I could have given it away earlier, but can’t anymore, and there was the prior trying to destroy it (and kill whomever had the dark lord role) in the process that didn’t pan out. Can’t try that again though)

… and this exists as a stronger role than 3 shot kp?

Yeah, like what?