100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

it was recognized by the STs, though
it is evidently a real guess

You do. Because unlike a Slayer shot, a damsel guess is literally outing as evil.

For the sake of the argument; Jarek did say they were and then said they wouldn’t. There wasn’t any other discussion on it, beside a Huntsman joke from Jarek before whisper end.

1 Like

I claim minion and choose myself as damsel

1 Like

If I fake slayer shoot and the ST says “nothing happens” that doesn’t make my shot real and it doesn’t make my role the slayer when it isn’t. The ST’s have to recognize every publically claimed ability like gossips and slayer shots to enable these roles to be bluffed by evils.

If only the slayer was capable of taking a slayer shot that was announced by the ST’s and everyone else got told to fuck off or ignored then the slayer would be a mech confirmed townsfolk role.

Okay. And you think I’d out as evil D2 guessing someone at complete random who, by the way, I claimed damsel to, and didn’t give me damsel in a 3 themselves? They were claiming damsel in a 3 after I told them likely because they thought I was telling everyone I was a damsel and they were trying to protect me.

@Zugzwang sorry had to run rq :( read your messages

/whisper @Lotte ?

/whisper Carbonated

normally the whole “your actions have consequences” thing would be something I’d take on the chin and I don’t care much for my role either but I wouldn’t reccomend it

/accept

If Silviu was actually the Damsel, and you a Minion, the STs would’ve ended the game in an evil win. There’s literally nothing that lets us distinguish T!You messing around from Minion!You failing a damsel guess.

Considering you evidently though you might be able to walk it back? Absolutely.

Make one yourself it’ll be funny. I’m the damsel, bring it on

I’m conscious.
The thing with Jarek is that he’s, like, the spent Assassin at absolute worst so it’s very whatever.

Wanna whisper nya nya nya

Bro I don’t care I’m an outsider I’ve narrowed down the odds of the damsel being in the game by 50% already

Besides, the guess failed because I’m the Damsel! Possibly, allegedly.

If the other outsider is the damsel then sucks to be them

Sure thing.
/Whisper Litten.
I want to talk to Zug, but he keeps not being online when I am.

@Magnus Wanna whisper with myself and Carbonated?

1 Like

/accept

1 Like

I can do so afterwards, sure,

1 Like