A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Hmm, not sure that’s fair about the indirect part. You could say that about almost any disagreement on reads. It was more that I felt Wind wasn’t as aware of Jake and just trying to help her see that the not doing stuff part is NAI. But later I did see her other reasoning and commented how those do flesh out her read on Jake better.

have u seen my townplay

its just as variable as i am

If ur town make a case for someone over u which looks like u actually believe it lol

what

bye mafia

like i have no fucking clue what you just said

what the fuck do you want me to do

Case someone

As in make an actually believable argument for why a scumread of yours is mafia. I havent seen any pushes from you which look like you actually believe them.

nya?

Remind me why your actions are dictated by others’ words?
Is it because you don’t know Jake’s meta as well as others do?
If so, then how many people told you that this is Jake’s meta, and how do you know that they are not (potentially) his scumbuddies trying to cover up for him?
Looking at the game objectively, do we really need players who “literally do nothing” anyway?

Oh, how nice. I would like to see that quote.

Hm… Hey, try to make a read list.

wheres the vobecoumbt

You shouldn’t just do this if you have other reasons also.

Seeing some of his recent posts, I’m kind of regretting that I even commented on him. It’s just that I often have this thing where I feel sorry for someone who I think is misunderstand for their personality. But he’s definitely not helping himself. And he will likely be a point of contention going forward.

you know i din’t really scumread anyone (other than eevee, but thats reliant on hidden info) so like, idk what you want from me.

you can point me in the direction of a player and ill try to read them

So you admit you are not making any analysis, and instead throw random information?

Hm… Hey, what came out of that discussion anyway?
I didn’t see anyone respond to P#1829 prior to my highlight, so you didn’t respond to it either.
What’s your current read on Jake?

lol
why

hippo wolb jake v

i was saying that WA was doing iioa, saying what i did instead of alalyzing my reason behind it

OMG. We got BioHazard 2.0.
Jake, I thought you aren’t a newbie.
What happened?

a disease

do you not know that im sick

Okay, so you believe that Windward was focusing on your (lack of) content instead of its motivations.
So, what were your motivations when you told me to ask the host instead of asking yourself?
What were your motivations for “pressuring” Eli? What conclusions did you get from this action?

/vote hippoyeetus @Host_Account_1
awkward posturing arund eli wagon
patronizing push on jake
this is the best i have on sleep brain

1 Like