A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Interesting theory. :slight_smile: I vaguely recall Luks from another game where he could somewhat lead town or at least be among the town core. Atlas I could see taking thread control. Or at least being a major presence as he usually is. The others donā€™t seem to fit though.

3 Likes

Yeah quite honestly itā€™s difficult for me to explain most of my reads.
Just the other game using deduction and examination I was able to determine Blizer was scum with either ATNoName or Arctic and he was scum with ATNoName.

I canā€™t really entirely explained how I reached that conclusion but I used my method to do it despite not being able to put it into words. I wanna say what I do is kinda like quantum psychics?

1 Like

Oh, I should look that one up. Havenā€™t heard of it yet. :slight_smile: And yeah, any cool new ideas for Miscs here would be well worth pursuing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s with the god damn smiles do you got a post restriction too?

You and Hippo Emoji Masons?

its just a whysp thing
like eli uses :wowee: so much

3 Likes

Donā€™t respond to this just in case but like I find it odd your using smiles in like almost every post youā€™ve made so far.

I donā€™t think I seen them use that emoji this game.

Oooooh. Iā€™ve not actually played that one myself, but I know of it!
2 of the characters ā€˜Mother Hydraā€™ and ā€˜Father Dagonā€™ actually fit across multiple other board games which are to do with lovecraftian creatures!

For example in Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, in one of the scenarios you need to fight and kill both Mother Hydra and Father Dagon. Trust me, itā€™s a great pain.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

He used a Smile.
But not that Dog Emoji thing.

He has before

hate dog emoji

Better be the emoji and not the dog.

1 Like

Seth, I really hate to say this but just because people use an emoji doesnā€™t make it a post restriction.

Sadly I donā€™t have a restriction where I can make emojis convert into actions (And I know someone has or will make this a game concept)

2 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ve played Arkham Horror. That oneā€™s cool. I think thereā€™s another similar one from the same universe.

3 Likes

if someone says :wowee: 7 times i can become the destroyer of realms

1 Like

I know it doesnā€™t make it a post restriction but it was done serval times by Whysper I thought Iā€™d ask.

2 Likes

Eldritch(?) Horror

2 Likes

Whys is just a friendly person!

2 Likes

Oh yes, Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s the one!

1 Like

I donā€™t normally like horror stuff, but the board games are fun. Though they seem to make them hard to win the scenarios. :slight_smile:

2 Likes