A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Love it, one of my favourite games.
I use tabletop simulator, such a good way to be able to play board games with friends.
If everyone has it in a friend group then you gain access to a f ton of games off the bat

3 Likes

Exactly! I actually hate horror in general.
But Eldritch/Arkham horror both get to be exceptions haha

3 Likes

I like how Zone is taking things so seriously and trying to generate some discussions. I agree with him that at this point anything game related is fine. Even if something like 3P talk isnā€™t a priority, at least it is something for now.

4 Likes

Oh also I know one of yall is going to read me as a wolf for the fact that Iā€™m ā€˜distracting the threadā€™ and that most of my content doesnā€™t progress the game.

But if thatā€™s the case, well, honestlyā€¦ that donā€™t make me a wolf or a townie. It makes me a board game geek and damn right proud of it. Woo

3 Likes

Haha, I love how Zone answered this like it was a serious question. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good night.

3 Likes

Good evening.

Hereā€™s the link.

3 Likes

This FoL search can be somewhat helpful now, especially if you just need to find the main link for a particular game and no a specific post. You can limit the search with the section filter to only search the FoL Archive if you donā€™t have the Redirector plugin installed.

FoL Search

1 Like

Hmm, now Iā€™m wondering if Zone is acting too serious. Like heā€™s almost going too perfectly by the book for Town. I wouldnā€™t quite scumread him for it since Iā€™d hate to discourage this kind of play and even if he is wolf it still helps town to keep things moving forward in solving. But itā€™s something to note.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s CFTWR?

1 Like

Yeah, I kind of took it the same. Just an early quip.

He defenitly is doing it to get townread but
Is he doing it as town or scum

Not get scumread*
Theres a difference

1 Like

Yeah, not sure yet. Also the whole thing where heā€™s calling himself basically on his own because he expects to get SR regardless.

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, Zone_Q11 2/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho 1/9
Zone_Q11 Hippopablompoyeetus 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus lol 1/9
JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway 1/9
lol Kiiruma 1/9
WindwardAway Helz 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Atlas, Gorta, Isolde, JakeTheWolfie, Whysper, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

Yeah, always let the newbie survive at least a day. :slight_smile: Itā€™s the decent thing to do.

Are you saying you think this happens to you personally more than other players?

1 Like

Haha, this does fit you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Corn

yo same

1 Like