A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Isolde can we not prefilp people at start of d1 pls :no_mouth:

dont need to, i dont need to sort you

Atlas trending upwards a lot for me :slightly_smiling_face:

zone with the hard hitting questions right there but fails to defeat the ultimate scum mastermind biohazard

Theres probbaly so anticlaim so pls no :dizzy_face:

I would rather spam questions and actively interact with the thread than lurk and claim I haven’t read anything at all because it’s D1.

I notice that you are dodging both my questions about why Luks is scummy and Eli is towny. I wonder why that’s the case?

also, you’re not using any emoji in this post. That’s already the second time today.

I voted Eli because his arguments are nonsense.
Luks voted Eli as OMGUS, but with more steps.
Isolde voted Eli because “the wagon was dropping” (even though it never did) and because he thought that Luks wouldn’t keep his vote on Eli.

So, Mr. Emoji, what are your reasons to townread Eli, and what are your reasons to scumread the three of us?

1 Like

just vote him out and chill lol let’s talk about something more interesting like crossword puzzles

If you are interested I would recommend skimming section 2 for a basic understanding of tells and the fundamental differences between town and non-town that cause them.

1 Like

Tbf ive now read rest of thread and i think ur town

:joy:

Since when do I give more reads whenever I rand town?

Good to know why you scumread me. However, I have already stopped speculating mechanics, and me asking a bunch of questions is literally just my personality as either alignment.

See? At least you’re not gullible.
For starters, have you read the thread? If not, do so and tell me if there is anyone you don’t like.

Because it’s too fucking slow. We already have one Gorta; we don’t need more slankers.

Who are the 3 of u?

Ive said my reasons for scumreading u like 10 times. Eli seemed towny in their lukundo push and i hate that like 4 ppl are voting them for poor reasons so i think their wagon is scum motivated and they are town.

Jeejdjdjdie8eiejjej i forgot an emoji again rip my ability :sob::sob::sob:

excuse me please dont talk to gorta like that
@Gorta ur gonna let this mf disrespect you like that?

Im actualy not sold on zone mafia :triumph:

I think lukundo is a better hang

/vote thelukondo

@BioHazard i think we vote out zone rn they have been real annoying i bet they are trying to cause chaos in town with their endless questions what do you think?

1 Like

Who? The newbie? Nah, that’s dumb and outright evil. There’s no way you can convince enough people to throw out the newbie because “he might be lying about being a newbie”.

We have a discord channel for idle topics. This is a game thread for forum mafia, so let’s stay in-topic.

@eevee this town needs a town leader right now and the town needs to be united for this reason i would like to step up and banish the villian (zone_q11) to stop them from tearing us apart

1 Like

vote out hippoplomboyeetus send me a link to discord pls

*hippopablompoyeetus

apologies my friend

I am now