A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

This is fair. They probably are fairly obvious to more experienced FM players. I’m trying to understand how to think through deeper connections between players and their words and actions.

2 Likes

no you said i was townreading the most thread dominate is concerning
which makes no sense

I mean I honestly don’t really care what Atlas’s reason is for NullScuming me as it’s probably some low effort random reason he can come up with.

But like, it’d be nice if he tells me who he intends to place his vote on before he places his vote.

well you have an idea
thats what the list was for

1 Like

It makes sense if you read my posts! :smile:

no that makes no grammatical sense at all

1 Like

But isn’t that more likely to backfire and get people suspicious of you? And why so early usually when RVS breaks naturally anyway?

Nice, your not even denying your terrible read on me.

I have an idea that your salty and put me with Eli and Wind instead of you but then you also add Luk so I wanna know if right now at this current moment who out of us 4 are you most likely to vote come EoD?

what??

to try and put what you said into something readable
You think i scumread you because im salty you said that im scum with eli
And you want to know who im most likely to vote

1 Like

Reading makes sense, you clearly capable of it!
@Atlas
It’s that your too lazy or don’t care to read my posts.

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie, Isolde 3/9
JakeTheWolfie Zone_Q11, lol, WindwardAway 3/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus 3/9
WindwardAway Helz 1/9
Zone_Q11 nightingale 1/9
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, Whysper, BioHazard, eevee

You know what why am I even trying with you?

It’s just gonna frustrate me because I know your gonna refuse to give me a name RN and then last minute during EoD probably hammer Luk.

Do you do this to me on purpose?

1 Like

it doesnt work like that
if i say im gonna vote you but thread state is tied between like wind and zone that’s gonna change
it depends on what happens, but if those four people are on a high enough wagon or actually have a wagon I will most likely vote them over someone i townread

1 Like

dude your speaking in ciphers

1 Like

AKA: theres no definitive answer

I mean if it’s tied between wind and zone then yeah you vote Wind, doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out.

I’m done engaging all your giving me is excuses.
My point is if you named Eli and then in a 3 way tie between Wind, Eli and Luk you vote Luk, your like ObvWolfy.

things change
im not gonna remain on the same wagon the entire game because i locked them as scum for no reason (something you do)

2 Likes

this is a game of adapting
i dont have a 100% im gonna stick to this answer

2 Likes

Yeah of course let’s give you more room to control your vote placement.

One last thing before I go and hopefully end discussion with you for the rest of the day (maybe even the day phase).

What’s your current take/read on Jake?

1 Like