About the Rules & Moderation category

here’s how clocktower can still win

1 Like

none of you are real people
bye

1 Like

i’m genuinely amazed that not once during the months of summer break did we figure out how to get 8 or more people in the same clocktower vc at the same time

2 Likes

It’s true I’m a cat

there was exactly one day in which we got to play normal s&v instead of the cursed s&v teensie we always end up having to play. forget ever graduating past s&v

1 Like

I think the S&V teensy might be bad gonna be honest

There’s not a high enough volume of information to solve for Vortox so all of it is useless

i mean yeah. s&v wasn’t designed to be played as a teensie, and s&v as a script itself teeters between easily solved and unsolvable. fuck are you gonna do

1 Like

Get 8 people in a clocktower VC at once

yeah but back when it was just vigor there was no room for n1 misinfo outside of philodrunk. so like. fuck are you gonna do

1 Like

i’ve tried!

1 Like

Here’s how Clocktower can still win

the quizbowlers do not yearn for clocktower. you think they’d love arcane role interactions but i guess that only applies to hidden interactions (which i think all but at most two of the games run this summer had)

1 Like

one day clocktower will win. mark my words

1 Like

i just don’t know when. i’m busy tomorrow evening until probably lateish and then i’m just kinda busy during this semester always

1 Like

Prescripted role interactions where the SK can revive if they steal the yahtzee ability

better or worse than prescripted role interaction where two wolves become lovers halfway through the game? (cancelled because one of the involved wolves died too early)

1 Like

One of them was mean to me specifically

I could’ve won F3! I could’ve won it!

what about the bastard game where the cop who was secretly naive until a mafia flipped died n1 but then a townie used the resurrection stone to see their greencheck of a mafia member

1 Like