Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

sorry that’s just how i imagine your voice :joy_cat:

1 Like

Moderators, create an unbiased council to determine if I am SQUIRMING

2 Likes

The poll feature is so funny for this but we’re not allowed to use it in games it makes me so mad every time

1 Like

I’m not so used to talking to people who don’t hear my voice. Cause outside mafia I mostly talk to people on like. Splatoon comms. Real life. Streams. Game nights. Where they all hear me say words. I wonder how different people imagine my voice from how it is. Eliza I know was surprised to hear it

1 Like

Tutuu how do I talk

1 Like

in my head your voice is very high pitched and it sounds like you’re constantly wailing and crying and screaming in a goofy way :stuck_out_tongue:

basically like this:

animesher.com_aqua-gif-anime-girl-1911599

1 Like

Thank you for answering our survey your responses have been recorded and will be used to further our strategic ends

1 Like

Everyone here is like “ohhh I like your accent where are you from” and I say Massachusetts. And they’re always like “oh okay” and it is clear it is not the desired answer

1 Like

“I like your accent where’s it from” Autism

1 Like

LMAO

1 Like

honestly if u feel bold you might try giving that answer instead of massachusetts, its a bit bold; upfront, but it might make people laugh / be endeared by how forward you are

1 Like

It can work in some contexts but usually they don’t ask in a way that makes the sentence structure work. “Where are you from?” without context and they mention the voice afterward or etc

1 Like

“where are u from?”
“massachusetts”
“oh okay”
(2 mintues later)
“haha, i was wondering about your accent”
“oh that? naw, that’s just autism lmao” (and then you give the biggest smile you can, the biggest grin). that’s what i’d do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me when school

2 Likes

There’s also a large subset of people who are ALSO from Massachusetts and then they ask WHERE in Massachusetts and they do not ever know my town. That is how it is sometimes. Hi Eliza

1 Like

We’re scripting conversations

1 Like

why are you still in school? when i was your age i already graduated harvard started my own business. what are you doing all day? so lazy, , , , ,

1 Like

I imagine May’s voice like all professional like

2 Likes

And tired
Very tired

2 Likes

Hear that, tutuu. I’m professional. SO professional. I do lots of professions, and profess things

2 Likes