Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

i really really didn’t like how the amne role was handled
an ability to let the host do anything, which they used to change wincons and create extra win-conditions in a largely open smalltown vanilla game
i really really don’t like
the fact that people don’t like things like this is common knowledge, the hosts shouldn’t have to be told things by their players, they should just know it if they’re going to host a big and complex game masquerading as one thats not

Thank you Litten

1 Like

i will say.
This was my first proper scum team game.
and that makes me both happy and extremely sad

none of those things were changing wincons in actuality, it would have been flavor only

the pigeon role wasnt that I just put post mins on my jesters so they cant afk win

The mole thing technically did I think

1 Like

They would have won

in an alternate reality

1 Like

1 Like

Penis

1 Like

Penis

I liked the part where I literally just told may what haxard told them minutes ago since haxard invited them

2 Likes

mhm
and then it was just
dropped!
i dunno if tutuu asked for it to be but if i put the effort into something and i had it taken away i would feel really really bad, with having wasted my time with a distraction or because i was winning my own game then I just

wasn’t

can u show me what pigeon’s rolecard said

1 Like

i cant lie this was pretty upsetting. Because it was pretty much the highest effort thing I could do for my role, draw a different cat every post, and it wasnt good enough. Achro entered my hydra chat and said hed make me a new role which I was obviously quite against but I liked what I had. Any real answers I actually gave him on what I liked were met with so much dissatisfaction. It phrased it all as he would grant me a wish
When he left immediately after I did go to him asking for said wish and then he sent me that achro quiz and I was done at that exact moment. I don’t know if he was ever planning on giving me a wish to fix my role without doing the quiz but he definitely made it seem like that at first. Actually just felt demeaning. Had my motivation to play the game taken and then was made to jump through hoops to get anything back

1 Like

Tutuu in particular I think didn’t enjoy the added mechanics/events and asked to be excluded from them, I don’t remember how they reacted to the mole event but most people weren’t actually participating in it

if you had submitted an empty form you would have gotten your exact wish. I should have read the room better and just granted it as an exception. Sorry about that.

1 Like

who joined the animal neighbour hood btw

it was me min and abigail. meowcord

Zenon/min

1 Like

we were getting feedback that your post restriction didnt feel good in spec and I wanted more creativity, in hindsight I should have let it slide

1 Like