An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Actually I’m probably still right on Jinxed and Visions still show a Baker Goon.

1 Like

you’re putting yourself in a point to explain a stale read that is impossible to develop over and over instead of sitting here and being able to fight someone who will defend themselves, on probably your top scumread

didn’t you townread geyde no less then 5 posts ago

oh, you just quoted the one part of my read on him that wasn’t a direct townread
noted.

TF?
When have I ever TR’ed Geyde?

Don’t you also suspect Geyde?

somethings been bothering me, zorvo
you broke the 100 post limit achro gave you

No. You failed to read my posts, beside the part you agreed with, ignoring everything else.

This was one of my more developed reads

i dont see a problem with that though? what the point of developing something for no reason if you think you have something good

its unlucky for you because im like the only guy who doesnt put a fresh slate on someone who replaces out i rather completely ignore whoever replaces out unless they pop off significanly which could be bad or could be good thats up to the rand to decide

i also dont care much about pointless argument like what do you exactly want to discuss what can you even get from me saying the guy i suspect isnt here
just seems weird and pointless to me both from my pov and from yours, feels more like pointless threatre to please the spectating

in simplier terms talking to me rn is useless talk to me d2 and u will maybe have something

1 Like

Noted.

I’d like an explaination to this Zorvo, if you please.

1 Like

im not interested in silencing people. i don’t understand how you are misreading my intentions so badly here. i literally didn’t bring it up at first because i didn’t want to interfere even though i disagreed- how is that silencing? i recognize that i may have been a bit abrasive with my handling of your treatment of zorvo, and i apologize if i came across as forceful, but it’s upsetting to me that you think i’m trying to impose my will on people when i’m just trying my best to help you become more accurate because i believe i have useful information to impart and i think it takes an outside perspective to tell you when you are looking into things too hard

yeah disregard this i forgot about that and thought you were town from the start

i haven’t advised you to stop posting?? i advised you to stop making reads that i think are bad given the knowledge i have. i don’t see how you feel like i am trying to get people to comply with me… i havent asked people to sheep me on anything yet or even listen to me, this just feels so backwards.

i wouldn’t trust him to tell the truth if he was a wolf so i would really appreciate if you could do this for me

he pretty quickly started suspecting jinxed, who you think is mafia, so i don’t think i buy this

Whenever a player finds themself frustrated by another player, the alignments of both are >rand town from my experience of past games

There are exceptions of wolves who go hard, but they are very rare, and they do it consistently. Most players consistently dont end up landing on that route as wolf

I find it a good tactic to townread players who frustrate you

VOTE: lol

feels a bit rude while he’s here but i’m just not being sold on anything he’s giving and zug has improved recently. i very much like lol and guava as the top two wagons.

this is kind of the final straw for me. in the mountainous game where lol was a wolf he blatantly ignored commenting on a v/v thunderdome shouting match between zenon and zorvo whicih took up like 200 posts and made both players obvious town. seems pretty similar to what’s going on here. i dont think a villager who needs to solve the game just excludes this interaction in their solving

2 Likes

it was weak i tell you. weak

in said game, i ignored those players because i said they were town and tried to take the high road

in this game, i ignored it because it was lame and stupid and it doesnt matter since the argument isn’t AI

actually that one wasnt the mountainous it was a different game

in the mountainous i forgot what happened im pretty sure i either wasnt there or it wasnt actually that bad at all

no you were pushing zenon

what does this even mean??? why are you worried about being rude

because i am trying to give you an olive branch by asking you to explain stuff so it feels rude to vote you while you are trying to work with me lmao but i just dont like your responses

1 Like

there was no big argument i refuse to belive it or my memory simply doesnt acknowledge it

read lackadasy that was a real argument