An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

tutuu is just liking posts you better be keeping apo in good company i trust you to do so

2 Likes

as someone who just saw him wolf twice, they arenā€™t

so do you actually think they are mafia or what
i dont understand what the point of this post is other than to sow seeds of doubt into consensus townreads

1 Like

Awwwww.
Are you two a couple?

2 Likes

check who im voting lol

1 Like

stop with ā€œno uā€ ty

if tutuu has a problem with that she can bring that up to me. You canā€™t silence people this way just because you disagree with them. You do need to take a step back and let people play the game.

I donā€™t understand why do you bring up Anni 2023? I was 3p Day1 with the aim of switching to mafia. I ended up getting a powerful town role the next day and contributed to towns wincon a lot. Like you are making it sound like I played really bad at Anni here like wha??

I will engage in discussions and express my opinions as this is my sole channel of communication. Repeatedly advising me to stop posting and concede game control appears suspicious, regardless of your alignment. You are overestimating your influence and expecting everyone to comply with your wishes because you are in your comfort zone. My vote on you is more than what you call ā€œomgusā€. Trust will develop naturally; I donā€™t anticipate you to trust me unconditionally. I am not even posting much because I prefer listening to everyone. Only thing I hear from you is bitching tho

Yeah I have meta on Zorvo. I am not gonna bother myself bringing up past games. Zorvo can speak for himself.

I am NOT defending ā€œlolā€ here. I am opposing a policy lynch here. Try harder.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right.
Thatā€™s the way it should be.

2 Likes

Good evening, zorvo.

I vibe with this.
Your slots also likely town.

Thoughts on Jinxed?

I think magnus is town. I am undecided on how I feel hazard is acting.

Funny that u mention this, weā€™re getting married soon :heart_eyes:

U and ur gf should come to the wedding. Maybe u can catch the boquet :flushed:

5 Likes

Did you read their first posts?
What you think of that?

Yes. I did.
Magnus tends to go for more gimmicky plays as town, in comparsion to ā€œdead seriousā€ as scum.

1 Like

what would mac have done differently if he was town then

me and my husband zorvo will gladly come to your wedding

4 Likes

Magnus doing their best attempt at a hazard impression, blantly bad as it is, I find from a town trying to entertain themselves more then a wolf trying to gain thread presence, something wolf magnus is known for

2 Likes

nuked a wolf post 1 and farted instead of saying some shit about being preocuppied then giving a weaksauce read on magnus then voting achro anyway

Ah, you gotta share that wolf game with the rest of us.

Whereā€™s the link?

if you can put a nerd emote on his iso then he is a wolf

Iā€™m willing to engage with you, lol.