An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I think Apo and Arctic are particularly scummy, especially together, and in absence of them being scum, I think there’s a higher-posting, higher-influence scum that I’m misreading (tutuu, Arete, Agent47). I think baker’s whole thing yesterday scummy esp. considering their game as Demon in XIX and there are lots of worlds where, like… either they’re being coached so their partners can misclear them off meta, or villagers moved to misclear them and the higher-posting scum are running away with it. YBW is acting Very Wolfy and also very, like. Exaggerated? In a way that makes me think she’s distancing from partners, so could be wolf with either Jinxed or Arctic (I know her scumread on Jinxed has been consistent but IDR how Jinxed has been treating her and I should go back and check). Sultan came into thread with the Worst Opener Ever and Geyde had that moment with questioning my townread of Apo that felt super super partnered in hindsight. So Geyde/Apo could be a thing. Arctic/Apo could be a thing. YBW/Arctic could be a thing. baker/most people could be a thing I think. I forget how people have treated them I like blanked out during the baker conversation

This is the Light speaking. I’m taking over. Tutuu is having a break.

@baker I apologize if Tutuu has made you uncomfortable or impacted your enjoyment of the game during your little clash yesterday. I’m sure that they were stressed over the game and took your comment calling her townread on you ‘the most terrible read you’ve ever seen’ too personally than it ought to have been taken. I hope you know that Tutuu likes you a lot, and that they feel regretful for lacking the resolve to keep emotions in check. I hope that you continue enjoying the game and trying your best to help us win :heart:

I think what I’m seeing is that this is just how D2 kinda is. Enough material to make connections but not enough to narrow down a single world. And I think I will know a lot more after bomb + execution

How were people treating Zug yesterday what was up with Zug yesterday. I remember there was someone who kept like weirdly questioning me about my Zug TR what was that

I have way too many posts to check

Compare Sultan replacing into a scum slot in Popcorny to replacing into this game. Both times the slot was already heavily contentious.

Summary

His spirited indignation about getting scumread doesn’t really match how he played here, although to be fair it was a different format and he was drunk. Nevertheless, meta says town.

Postcaps of things like “100” and “150” and “175” have like a small chance at being remotely real in my mind because they’re numbers I could hypothetically reasonably achieve but as soon as you hit like “200” I just go “Fake!!!” and post however I want

kill the other 3 wolves first

Olivest and Baker are the two that I don’t really agree on with this

(And the obligatory don’t agree on calling me a wolf, but that doesn’t matter)

Could I have an expansion on why you think those four (plus on for me for the rest of the group)

As your trickiest challenge, justify an Olivest scumread.

I’m actually scum so Zorvo is very justified in thinking this many people are saying this

1 Like

Lmao

Kind of fair, but at this point I just see post caps as a goal to reach than a “Oh god, please no”

1 Like

Anyone can be executed, but you need to make a reasonable read. You believe wolves fear you but Zorvo you see, you’re a joke to @Arete they would be laughing at you right now in wolf chat even if your reads are all correct. They don’t believe that you can lead a wagon on them, in fact they think it’s almost impossible. Quite frankly I agree with Arete, what could a person like you wish to accomplish? Well then prove both me and Arete wrong. It’s time you step up for once, stop being a joke and show me if you can actually scare a wolf for once, show me why Arete is a wolf and show me the execution.

1 Like

MU Anni last year almost certainly broke something within me

@Arete I apologize for any frustration caused by the way you’ve been approached day 1. Advancing game forward was the only intent, disruption was never an intended side-effect. Tutuu feels apologetic and afraid that you dislike them because of that, and they want you to know that they have nothing but respect for you

so zorvo and tutuu are doing wolf theatre

4 Likes

Dont see whats strange or questinable about this post. I fact checked it and it’s true

I actually don’t think you would’ve said this as a wolf unprompted because it’s scary but understood.

1 Like

Nah, I think they’re both town deciding to do a bit as they grapple with their mafia demons in this game

1 Like