An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Which one of us are you talking about enjoying?

weā€™ll worry about that if he is town. but that isnā€™t a reason for him to be town unless you actively want to murder the people who have been doing this. people need to stop doing stupid preflips and just kill the wolfy people

2 Likes

Both of you

I think Agent deserves due response. Iā€™m not sure who they are but they seem to know what theyā€™re doing

Which one do you like more though?

Youā€™re both clowns <3

1 Like

Atlas looks like

1 Like

Speak for yourselves

Thereā€™s no answer to that question I donā€™t keep a secret list of who I like better. Icanā€™t compare you two I canā€™t score oyou on a numbers list. You have very different traits and I like both sets of them. Answerless question

2 Likes

Weā€™re both clowns too I never denied that. For example I am still in thread

1 Like

So the plan is to listen to Hollywood Baby on loop for at least another hour and then the perfect mafia reads will come to me

1 Like

There is a runaway tram barreling down the railway. Ahead on the tracks, you see Magnus tied up and unable to move. The tram is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that Hazard is on the side track. Would you pull the lever?

3 Likes

Get me out of the Saw trap. I would obviously panic from indecision and let Magnus die not out of any genuine desire to let them die but out of pure decision paralysis. You two know this, both of you. I canā€™t make decisions.

Id be sad to be put into this situation because i wouldnt be able to kill you both

4 Likes

HEY DONā€™T BE MEAN TO THEM

1 Like

The tram is moving at a speed roughly equivalent to a snailā€™s pace

2 Likes

what do you think of Jinxed

thatā€™s the other slot Iā€™ve been Rotating as a yeet I might want

1 Like

I disagree

1 Like

The mafia day moves even slower and youā€™ve still seen how I act in those things

1 Like

thanks Hazard

who do you want to yeet instead?

1 Like