An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Who says I’m Hazard?

Hazard doesn’t ask me who of the hydra I like more that’s Magnus behaviour

1 Like

okay Magnus, who do you want to yeet instead

1 Like

thank you for pinging me in this but I just disappeared and had no clue this happened

based lol moment

good meowning to you too

3 Likes

I don’t thin Guava made posts resembling this one in either Wild West or KRC off the top of my head.

guavagudetama (5): Agent47, Geyde, IcetFeelsPain, tutuu, Zugzwang

this wagon is so cool (who is agent47)

1 Like

I’ve known Magnus longer and talked to them more, but sometimes I grow tired of looking in a mirror and it is nice to rest my eyes. Hazard is different from me and nice to talk to for that reason. I am not lying to you when I say it’s not a question I could answer youj’re not gonna prod it out of me

2 Likes

I made posts like that to Memes in the last game I played with Memes iirc
fuck if I remember what game that actually was though LOL

1 Like

Yeah, so a trend in Guava’s wolf games was that he seemed more inhibited, less barbed, more or less floating through the game, which even extends to her survivor game. What’s the scumcase on them because this feels like a rightly justified post from Guava.

they are probably the slot i have the least thoughts on and by least i mean basically none, i had the same read atlas did that magnus opening the way they did and messing around pretending to be hazard is something i feel they’d be more likely to do as town because they are both capable of and have a desire to open strongly as mafia but this felt like… not that. but i think this is fairly weak and the fact i don’t have any thoughts on their actual content is a bit concerning. i will probably iso them in the morning

Do you understand why that observation is significant to me though?

thought you meant survivor like the game for a second I’m like “how the hell would you know that”

1 Like

clearly not if you’re asking me a question like that

Weird? Those were your wolf games, how did that pass over your head?

I’m…
INSIDE YOUR WALLS.

1 Like

wait you’re right LMAO

Camgrrl slot.

I enjoy arctic’s recent posting. It’s nice to see magnus show up again.

I keep forgetting I was scum in wild west

1 Like

I’m Hazzy

sorry I like to gaslight myself into believing I’m town when I’m scum to make myself more believable since I literally believe it so sometimes I forget that I was scum in games because. I literally gaslit myself into believing I wasn’t

3 Likes