An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

so that people dont look at you

i thought i made that clear in the post
what reason do you have to say that stuff if you are villager? approximately the same reasons youd have if u were maf, except u benefit even more if you are mafia if people percieve you as weak.

I think the push against me is scum motivated and led by you and jinxed. Jinxed is also scummier overall imo

i just wanna play factorio + i have irl stuff + ratio

nah i agree

hes posted 3 times and none of them were more than a sentence
no offense to sultan like u just got here but what is this

The funny thing about me saying this is that I said it as if I literally didn’t basically do this exact thing in my most recent wolfgame :joy_cat:

i don’t think you need to listen to me, or worry about anyone else listening to me. it would appear that my credibility is in the gutter. i will read some isos today but i doubt my opinion on at least arete will change

Consider:

Nya~

Im asking because if ur town id like for u to solve right with me ur also a teammate if ur town

Whether there’s been a sub-in is not, like, relevant to scumreading or townreading a slot, your predecessor played a full day that we can read however we’d like, there have been two other replace-ins this game already, what, this makes no sense, this is the first post you’ve made, you’re complaining about people not trying to engage you when you hadn’t posted, nobody was engaging anybody in this scenario, I think you’re a wolf panicking, also this is probably not W/W with Arete

1 Like

Me: I should post better and actually do some patented Apo Solving

Also me: Continue to meme and encourage people to scum read me

Yeah posts like this will in fact make me continue to scum read you

1 Like

@SultanOfSlam pls forgive olivest theyre town

Do You think Sultan is town

1 Like

I think they might be

There are like 5-6 slots i wanna kill first

1 Like

Absolutely. Make us town leaders please.
Hazard still doesn’t think highly of Icet, adding onto it about how their unvote yesterday felt awkward.
Hazard doesn’t like the players who voted on Guava and then Lol, meaning Zug and Arctic. The latter’s treatment of our slot felt bad according to him, particularly in comparison to how Cam treated us.

I’m reading around, but yesterday was a major skill issue.

2 Likes

There were like 3-4 slots I wanted to kill first and then he Posted and now I want to kill him Now

1 Like

Do you really think I would come into d2 and just be like “I am now going to just absolutely tank what thread equity I have” as a wolf? And then willfully continue to tank it?

1 Like

Fine

But can u pls try as town too? Its a team game, we need everyone to try

VOTE: YouButWorse

1 Like

it is not obvious to me that he would have realized it would come across as suspicious rather than justified, regardless of his alignment

You don’t have to be tanking it on purpose. I think your wolfteam had a pretty good yesterday with V/V wagons and is now starting to fall apart at the seams, I think you thought you were in a good position and suddenly were hit with the fact that you aren’t

3 Likes

Hazard and I agreed to townread Olivest / Zorvo / Guava without much discourse. I personally townread both Agent (not because I can personally read them, but from Cam’s behaviour) and Pigeon (because he’s polarised and Achro felt pure).

1 Like

I am way too aware to think I had anything close to a good position

I was null to scumread by most of the major players yesterday :joy_cat:

Im very much fine with jinxed i hate arete and arctics reads personally