An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

What.

1 Like

i’d also like for me to solve right and i’ll see what i can do. but i doubt i open any isos before i go to bed because tired. and whatever is going on here isn’t really solving, because people aren’t backreading. people are just calling each other outted mafia and finding posts to match their predetermined conclusions. i’m not going to change my opinions on anything from this. i feel like i am just watching the world burn but i also can’t be bothered to do anything productive right now

3 Likes

I remember everyone townreading you??? I was townreading you until like very EoD??? What

My brain is kind of vibing with an Arete/Artic wolf team, but that is because of a non-zero amount of influence from tutuu

1 Like

I needto eat dinner that is probably a good idea. This is dinnerless behaviour of me

1 Like

I don’t remember being widely townread

At all

I wanted to kill into Arete / Geyde / YBW if I got the bomb.
I saw that Apo apparently scumslipped or something according to Olivest but I’m not there yet.

go eat dinner dinner boy

1 Like

I think you’re giving Jinxed too much credit for having ~basically reasonable opinions on who is town and discounting the possibility that they just have TMI

1 Like

Scumslips aren’t real

1 Like

I hate their stances on each other

Arctic was mega town d1 and Arete kept refusing to towncore him

Now Arete has so much wolf equity from town arctics pov and hes refusing to scumread them

I just done like it

Let’s see if there’s an easy way to townclear this slot. Summarize everything that you discussed in your hydra chat overnight, please?

2 Likes

Yeah, valid

1 Like

I say this because like

Most of the time scumslips are made by townies iirc

1 Like

Im taking it into account but ultimately i need to decide and make a read dont i

If i consider everything at utmost fairness then everyone could be town or mafia and i ought to not have stances

Nya

I mean this is not the case. I am town and pretty much thought the slot was inactive i will admit i didnt read much of anything and i dont even know what my slot did.

But putting a newly replaced player as a top scum lead is a bit lazy to me. Or been like oh hey a replace maybe wait to talk to said person but i digress

2 Likes

420th post Nya

Sultans just town imo

so I think that factors like “Magnus, who is normally good as town, spent most of yesterday not making any scumreads” and “Hazard, who is normally incredibly pure, is not being incredibly pure this game” and “the slot is functionally incapable of making a wolfread without couching it in hedging” are more important than “slot that is barely making scumreads said they didn’t see why a villager was getting wagoned” which is like the most stereotypical example of ‘ways inexperienced wolves TMI villagers as town’

2 Likes