An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I’m not sure what this is asking

I do not get or understand what the fuck your post means

Magnus is far from inexperienced wolf ime they are an amazing wolf. Better than town ime

Hazard always gets scumread a bit, idk where u got the pure part

In the context of replying to me talking about my own personal thread position

afaik the Guava-defending posts (and maybe the lol-defending posts but I’m less sure of that) were mainly made by Hazard, who is inexperienced as wolf

that sounds like an enormous skill issue on the part of everyone else on the site

1 Like

actually wait, can hazard elaborate on this? I was voting lol for the majority of the day phase, I wouldn’t call my vote a “switch from guava to lol” in the context of eod. and seeing that he thought my treatment of your slot was bad is a surprise to me, given that I was lightly townreading your slot for the entire day and i gave him a huge ass post explaining how his mindset is impacting his play, to which he responded positively

i dont think anything he’s posted so far is AI and from my experience with you the accuracy of the reads you make like this is ~rand (you did it to lol both times he was mafia)

1 Like

Made fun about the Guava / Lol wagons since the former claimed PR (and was previously townread by us) and the latter flipped Town, theorised that 1-2 wolves were in the voting cluster yesterday, colour coded names from before and after Guava’s claim, specifically named Zug and Arctic as players who had voted both, double checked Tutuu’s unvote and decided it looked fine, disliked Arctic’s treatment, checked Icet’s reason to unvote, listed our townreads (stated before today) although Hazard had fewer than I did; I tried explaining my reads on Agent and Pigeon but conceded to label them as gold instead of green, decided to kill into our scumreads if we got the bomb instead of just mindlessly following consensus (quoting your “be confident, you wouldn’t throw” line as a joke), discussed how our name should’ve been Hazmat instead of Jinxed, and that Magnesium is also a hazardous material.

3 Likes

oh

I misread your post as “do you really think that he [etc.]” and thought it was about Sultan since you’d mentioned liking his posts

Bruh moment tbh

I think theyre town here so huge skill issue on ur part if ur town indeed

so, this is town?

1 Like

hm

okay this slot is probably fine unless specifically Arctic is a wolf [if Arctic is a wolf it can be staged]

3 Likes

but if jinxed is town I’m lock clear and you know it

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

New Sorc should give Bomb to Arete and I’d laugh if it’s Arete!Wolf and they just revenge bpmb Arctic lol

1 Like

Lmao

@SultanOfSlam

if you are town and would like people to stop scumreading you I would recommend that you try actually solving the game

complaining about how it’s ~unfair~ that you’re being wolfread isn’t going to convince anyone except tutuu, I guess

3 Likes

And me somewhat

This isn’t true?

1 Like

I should charge my phone