An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Ybw is just an outed wolf

1 Like

You never did answer the question of why you think the slot is scum.

So your read still comes off as lazy

It was a simple question

1 Like

How many outed wolves are you at now?

3 Likes

Inviting a consensus poeā€™d villager to make a post that potentially townclears them is massively out of my wolfrange and in my opinion a complete throw if I am mafia

1 Like

not reading my posts is also not going to help convince people that youā€™re town

this was a direct reply to you

I would like a response from tutuu ty

1 Like

Im back to 1

icic

Must have missed this my bad

But the 2nd part of that is speculative of replacing but i understand the 1st part so the spot didnt read like their town self got ya

I am once again asking for Porscha/Icet townreaders to explain why they townread them (it doesnā€™t have to be a super complex explanation, bullet points is fine)

like I think Probably Porscha is simply a villager (allegedly polarized player whoā€™s consensus town) but Iā€™m vaguely uncomfortable with how little I actually understand of the reasons for the read on her

1 Like

@Arete why arent u paranoid of me? We havent played with each other before. Since day 1 i have been non stop paranoid and suspicious of you

You have been almost entirely ignoring me all game. You have 0 interactions with me, or asking ppl familiar w me of my meta. Why are you not scared i could be wolfing / solving me

Iā€™m not speculating on replacements, that would be angleshooting, Iā€™m simply speculating on the lack of consistent motivation he displayed this game

Iā€™ve been ignoring you because Iā€™ve thought most of your reads fucking sucked but not in a wolfy way, and I didnā€™t want to make things incredibly toxic after you demonstrated you were repeatedly unwilling to listen to basic logical explanations for why you might be wrong

are you happy now

v/v

Since day 1? Were our reads that different on day 1?

Also what logical explanations for why im wrong, u ignored me all game

yeah, you were hard shielding Arctic for things that were basically entirely within his wolfrange and when I pointed out that they were entirely within his wolfrange you continued to be like ā€œno Arctic is obvtown why arenā€™t you townreading himā€

1 Like

Ok but what if im wolfing? U dont know me, u dont know whats in my wolf range

Why cant i be wolf pushing with an agenda

well, for example, thereā€™s Arctic being within his wolfrange,