Why am I below Baker?

Probably actually
Jinx
Salton
Apo
Olive
??

1 Like

I agree with all your townreads except him, and I do not know porscha. Icet is neutral to me, and Olivest is better.

1 Like

Why are you paranoid of Olivest when you know how May plays? Zorvo.

1 Like

If you’re wolf, this post is a bad look for Olivest.
Why mention Olivest like this when nothing was asked of you?

Case and Point.

That leaves me with about a poe of 6.
Icet
Arctic
Porscha
Sultan
Apo
Ybw

For the sake of argument, I’m more certain on Pigeon/Zorvo/Arete/Myself/Olivest, I guess then I am on tutuu/baker/jinxed, although I townread all three.

1 Like

We aren’t wolves and nobody thinks Olivest is a wolf. Let’s get into it.

First of all: how far does coaching go in regards to meta? May is self-aware enough to know they freeze up as evil and yet they keep doing it. Do you think all their posts have been written by Story? That isn’t coaching, and “shaking up one’s meta” doesn’t apply either unless you think they gained a level up in confidence and performance randomly.

If there is a wolf in this, I would believe it wouldn’t be baker. More likely you, but jinxed tends to be in the back of my mind.

Porscha is a slot. I dislike meta clearing people I don’t know that I still think are suspicious, but that’s just
That.

1 Like

you [tutuu]
i’m not even talking to them at this point, and yet.

1 Like

Sometimes a wolf is miscleared by an entire game, but it’s much less common than you make it out to be. Olivest is quite simply town from my perspective. Take this as TMI if you will, but I doubt Olivest would complain about getting townread so easily if they were a wolf for one thing.

1 Like

Everyone dark green is my towncore dont worry about order it doesnt matter. Its like being fussed about the seat i gave you in my limo. Enjoy the limo ride ^-^

Ybw is the scummiest player alive imo tho, but we’ll see

1 Like

Olivest isn’t a wolf because they don’t feel like a shiverly victorian child upon being surrounded by pompous councilmembers

6 Likes

Remember when town was super confident in their POE yesterday?

1 Like

Thank you for connecting with me on a spiritual level.

1 Like

Yeah and?

Whats ur current poe of 4?

1 Like

Remember when I was super confident the 2 players town was aiming for were both town.
What happened?

I will not be locking scumreads in at this time because it is apparently suspicious of me to have answers for every single question thrown my way. We are currently considering Icet, Arctic, YBW and yourself. Arete and Sultan have not been deeply thought about but I shared my comparison of the latter earlier which would indicate town.

You forget that we also townread those two players.

So you normally talk yourself into making votes, as seen by both AMQ and Majority by the testimony of us two players. This game you have been more casual with throwing your vote around.

1 Like