An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

im bleeding my guy you should be grateful i am making time for this

1 Like

Apocryphal (4): IcetFeelsPain, Olivest, thepigeonnyc, Zorvo
Arctic (2): Jinxed, baker
tutuu (1): Apocryphal

Not Voting (8): tutuu, SultanOfSlam, Arete, Porscha, Zugzwang, Agent47, Arctic, YoubutWorse

Oh i do lol

Dont mind you and think youre town duh lol.

Ask me a question

What happens if you are to kill me and i flip town what is your next move?
(This is for Tutu but also everyone else on me as well)

If you policy lynch me to Shorten the POE im fine but if you dont have a solid next move what is the point?

I realize no one is on me atm but generally if im in or near the top of your POE

mmmmm. Considering @baker may or may not be on later, and they are the only person I find scummy who looks like they’re not getting limmed, I am shooting her. Baker, if you’re backup, claim.

@Zugzwang I think you and I view things differently or you are just tunneled on me. Sadly you will be bombing a town slot and I am not taking responsibility on that. I will do my best to show you I am town today.

You probably missed it but I decided on looking back at Arete later and not today. I was thinking about giving Slam more time but I am gonna retract that and read into SLAM/YBW/JINXED at some point and see where Slam and IceT fit in all of these.

I think we have two worlds here or a bunch of villagers aligning themselves with wolves.

I am unaligned with anyone. Bombing me gives you no information but removes your paranoia. I say lets not skill issue this and work on figuring out which one of the worlds is mafia. Is Arctic v/v or w/w with Apo? Is Apo w/w with Slam?

Arctic scumreads lol the entire time. How is that null given the following:

just a brief look, even if you call this not a scumread of “lol” clearly they are very aggressive about them.

@Zugzwang I think you are panicking with the bomb and probably not seeing things with a right mind.

Also please for the love of god, ignore my eod list. it was a momentary thing given the gamestate. My reads are fluid as water the entire game

1 Like

Not super relevant but Baker calling me Slam and not sultan is unique and funny

iirc it does but youd have to ask the hosts

this is extremely not true, you are aligned with more people than you are unaligned with. I feel like all of your recent posts are antispew tbh

1 Like

Explain

I love this search tool. It is the best thing ever in FM

2 Likes

i’ve been lurking because i’m not home and on mobile

but from what i’ve seen i lean on baker being town. i wanted to look at their past games to verify this but they haven’t been willing to work with me. so the evil me wants to just let them die, especially because i don’t know if they are actually incapable of faking their chaotic playstyle since they refuse to linked games

i’d like to talk a bit more when i get to my computer so i’d prefer if you could wait a few more hours before bombing

YBW you are insta dead after I flip

You should probably look at clearing yourself or finding the town in me

1 Like

as soon as zug starts pushing on you you start explaining how youre not actually aligned with anyone (which isn’t true, I feel like the only person ur def not aligned with is tutuu) and you start shading a ton of people in a desperate bid to get the bomb off you. you’re scared of getting bombed and you’re going into antispew to try and save yourself while also preventing us from finding your teammates once you flip.

if I had to guess, you’re a mafia PR?

Who am I aligned with? You are just repeating that I am aligned to people, tell us who

@baker please can you link your last scumgame offsite

I made it extremely clear that I believe you are aligned with everyone except tutuu

The people I see you as MORE aligned with would be arctic/jinxed/apo, but that’s just because I already scumread those people. I don’t tend to really look at alignments between people until I get a flip.

Thoughts on

Zugzwang?

Something seems off to me about zug.

From the quick iso i did they seem tonstarted off the game strong but then after early on they really dragged off and just kinda floated around.

Does this make sense?

Almost like they went from being very vocal to hiding in the weeds esk.

Is2g you’re either skill issuing massively or literally just a wolf

No, I literally just did have any words because it was a “bluh shit memory moment”

I scumread zug for a while as well, but because of how zug is interacting with thread rn while having the bomb they are practically locktown. It’s more optimal for a mafia player with the bomb to just not talk and bomb a town player ASAP to give the least amount of spew

1 Like