An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I can’t believe I forgor that I scumread Geyde

I don’t even remember the context for why I said that

Didn’t

Oh Zug has the bomb? Idk why but i thought you did opps

Tutuu is confbiased to hell and back, and I know that I’m not going to be able to change her mind tbh

If it wasn’t so frustrating, I would say it is above rand townie

But it’s incredibly frustrating so therefore she’s a wolf

why is everyone villagery

Because we’re skill issuing and misclearing probably like two people

Which is the reason why I tinfoil macslot and Achroslot

ok I read and found that yeah Arctic did scumread lol
however Arctic was voting lol for the second half of d1 so I don’t see the point about their thoughts and votes being unaligned

i’m currently clearing tutuu olivest zorvo
and porscha to some degree entirely on Tutuu’s godread, but that meta difference is super easy to fake so like. certainly not bombing there but i’d keep an eye out on that slot

1 Like

Now that i know who is the bomb how can i help Zug?

tbh tutuu played real bad if town and got very emotional when I called her reads bad.

shielding arctic and townreading me early on and not listening to me about lol and throwing a fit at me for her own frustration i have to say they are either mafia or something is influencing their precious mind. I respect her a lot so one bad game wont change my mind

this is flailing but ok

feel free to elaborate and make a case. otherwise your ISO is just looking bad with almost half of your posts scumpainting me since the beginning. I am more concerned for you because if you happen to be town then you are about to lose us the game with your D1+D2 aggression on me.

town/scumcase someone in this list
mainly looking at Baker/Apo/YBW/Arctic/Icet but feel free to do it on anyone here

Jinxed
Baker
Apo
Sultan/Geyde
Arctic
Agent/Mac
Achro/Pigeon
Arete
Icet
YBW

Okay will do

1 Like

I am having difficulties reading the hydras but I had a scumlean on Olivest yesterday and null on Jinxed. I will have to read them all over again but damn it is really difficult to keep my sanity reading hydras

I will have to finish reading YBW/Sultan/IceT too

As for Arete, I think we should sheep Achro’s legacy and look into them later

I think there should be some on MU? I promise I have a wide range and I won’t be mad if I get eliminated eventually due to paranoia. I will do my best to project my alignment today.

Ignore most of my D1, it was mostly PR WIFOM

This is an interestimg take but also makes me go back to thinking maybe my gut was right about Artic.

While i have never played with Artic the inconsistencies make sense to

Either

1. Weak scum who will do exactly what YBW is saying
  2. A town person whol feels defelated.

The consistency of the woe is me is coming off a bit much now after the

Ugh why is everyonw villagery.

I think Artics filp if town could also answer alot of questions.

The rest of this post from YBW seems decent as well alot of Null but in the context makes sense

Points for Pigeon i have a long history with Achro and what i seen out of Achro seemed like his town self more so then his scum self but their wasnt a whole whole lot to go off of.

Is it a good idea for backup to claim before the bomb timer? I think we should keep the backup hidden no matter what.

@Eddie
@ElizaThePsycho @Garfooled
whats the timer on the bomb?