An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

if I decide to bomb someone, and they’re backup, they have to claim
and if someone claims to be backup but they’re not, the real backup should cc
otherwise backup should stay hidden

I must shoot by 6 hours before eod.

although since sorc is dead I suppose we could do another thing where the backup claim says they’ll bomb within a certain group, like we did with guava yesterday

2 Likes

I think I should be lynched tomorrow if there is a paranoia of me being Sorcerer. Let me solve today and I promised this anyway and I am promising it will get even better tomorrow.

Please consider other options.

yeah it appears the OoO favors the Sorcerer so we can get an IC today but do we really need it today when we can have it tomorrow instead?

if you’re a wolf this is a really gross post. but i think this is just town 99% of the time (especially since the shielding arctic part lacks TMI on me being town)

im sorry that ive not been interacting with this game directly much. i see apo is top wagon and from what ive seen i feel pretty good with that. spending some time with family but will then do some more isos.

- day

(it’s probably clear but yeah I’m considering other options rn)

apo isn’t villagery

1 Like

hi tutuu
what are your thoughts on arctic rq before i go

hi
ngl part of me wants to just have you/olivest/zorvo decide who to bomb
who would your top 2/3 picks be now? still ybw then apo?

also same to you @Olivest @Zorvo

1 Like

im saving this in case may wants to respond but ill get back to you on this. got some reading to do

however about having us 3 decide oh my god please do not do that

1 Like

lol was your second biggest scumread after guava. i did not determine the lol chop. guava claimed a little before eod and we had to chop someone else. which thank god we didnt listen u on chopping guava

and my reads were only bad if arctic is mafia and/or ur mafia

insane to call me bad for townreading u if ur supposedly town

now its apo first, sultan second, ybw third

1 Like

I can produce real evil shit if I were wolf trust me. I can be very mean and make people quit FM.

I can also have very high ego as mafia, I guess thats a tell of mine.

I kill PR’s and worship myself in front of everyone as an example. Check Lackadaisy or check this screenshot from years ago on MU

tldr range is wide. dont bother with it for your own good. i won’t blame you for making it difficult at times. I will do my best to make it easier for everyone.

clearly if you were really genuine you’d have spelled it right tbhtbh

If you were to do this method, I would recommend weighing your opinions in aswell, heavier then the others.

1 Like

yeah I will of course

1 Like

You have been thinking about who to bomb the whole time; even if they’re town, you have more time spent in the field

1 Like

i think he’s town but i guess he could be mafia. i wouldn’t kill him yet. i’d only consider killing him if there’s 1 wolf left