An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

You are looking at my last readlists post which was done after we decided on keeping guava alive and yeeting lol. SO there was a world constructed at that moment by consensus and I was giving my reads based on that. My real reads were different and it can be seen earlier D1.

Your reads are usually good, stop taking offense. I am not having confidence in them this game.

You also mentioned true majority game and I didn’t respond to that but hey, I called Zenon mafia before any of you but go ahead and shade me for assuming Kiirumas OP role townsided in an unbalanced hidden setup

you not having confidence in me townreading you and calling my reads bad for townreading you is batshit insane

scumsided*

I haven’t seen a proper reasoning on why would you townread me so early on. I understand the masonry and respect that. I don’t see why did you tr me but failed to trust me when I told you guys to not policy lol or other things I have been saying it just feels like you kept ignoring me while giving me the townread

Words you’ll eat

the fact tutuu was included twice in this list might be scum indicative

this is… also made up given that the hydra account is new. are you getting confused with someone else maybe?

your entire premise for this read is wrong given that i was voting lol for the majority of the day… in fact by eod i was his first voter because everyone else had moved at one point lol. like if you take out this part which is just wrong, your read on me becomes “he was pushing lol” so don’t be surprised when this doesn’t lead you to a wolf flip

yeah, that was what i admitted - but out of context your quote is making it look like i’m saying something i’m not. i said i was being accused of fake anxiety posting and acting unconfident, but the reality is that’s not what’s fake, the fake part is the times where i have been confident

Yes. I’m glad we agree.

It is possible but i thought i played with Them my first game here when acro brought me, IfgodCouldDie and Ben (Mr.L) with him

You are anxious. You are always anxious. That does not change.
You are anxious in weird spots. You fake confidence too often, in what is a medium power playerlist. I have trouble seeing you do that as town.

1 Like

@SultanOfSlam i could have missed it, did you explain why did you put my name twice in your reads?

who are the 4 wolves

No exsplanation for it really it was an early morning post pre-coffee

Why did you say this? You agree.

1 Like

I believe they’d have to select a target before 2023-08-17T14:00:00Z

1 Like

no it wasn’t

you faked your readlist coz ur outed mafia

Some posts aren’t loading for me. Or I am missing them.
Apologies.

the only posts that matter are mine, so u can just ISO me and get the important parts

2 Likes

Then kill me if im “outting mafia” that post was from

That post was from 7am my time.

1 Like

Thanks. I wouldn’t have found this post had I not iso’d you.

2 Likes

this is not a town post

ultra scummy reaction