An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

it’s very defensive but ngl I’ve said that kind of stuff as town

You have been saying he is outted for some time. I’d expect him to get to that point too, if you have nothing else to say on his slot.

Because I’m frustrated with Tutuu and she’ll just go “Oh well, anyway!” When I die and continue to lead town off of a cliff

Youre saying multiple people are “outted mafia” but you dont put your vote where your mouth is.

Sometbing makes me think youre like ima point fingers and not follow it up .

Im not a good at replacing in. But like youre not pushing anything just pointing fingers

You assume tutuu is the sole reason behind your continued scumreading?

I don’t fucking knoooooow

I hate the idea of going “The team is totally exactly these four people”

last game i killed u u agreed that u were scummy and u should die and u left a legacy. u were town

ur not solving here i dont see u pushing a team of 4. ur defending urself but not killing wolves

ngl I did scratch my head reading this but it was probably made in a hurry?

I don’t particularly care about anyone else scumreading me

Tutuu is the one that is frustrating me the most

Sultan is known for posting weird stuff sometimes.

Captains Log 420

1 Like

you dont know who are the wolves

u refuse to scumhunt

u acknowledge ur being scummy

but ur getting mad at getting scumread? is that right?

Beleive me or dont but like i said it was at 7am after waking up a bit

why? I find them painfully null in every game I play with them or spectate. I can see why we look W/W overall though, because I have just kind of been ignoring them outside of a few posts where I called some micro things towny, which is probably what I’d do with a partner, but they have mostly ignored me, which seems more likely to just be wolf indicative for apocryphal than indicative of us being W/W

this feels like you’re saying i’m town but that you want to kill me anyway

why don’t you just not do this?.. as either alignment?

Dies

I don’t know what I’m doing

Why the fuck am I skill issuing so fucking hard

the amount of people who are saying “X is playnig really badly if they are town” scares me because usually this just comes from town because it’s rude as hell to come from mafia but i’m worried there are actually wolves saying it

didnt u townread me earlier?

u had my name placed twice on ur fake readlist so im still not sure if im in ur towncore or a townlean

whats the problem with me ponting fingers if im town?

no

apo isn’t toxic. its fakeable

also apo is doing “tell, dont show”

she is saying “i am frustrated” - but shes not genuinely showing frustration

sultan isnt frustrated either

I have you as Null atm.

I am fighting with my gut on what to think.

But like me getting miskilled if youre misskilled (if you are town) would answer alot of ??? For town

Does that make sense?

There’s almost certainly wolves within Tutuu’s towncore

I want to say that it’s her, but I am also recognizing that I am OMGUSing so fucking hard right now

I should go see why the fuck I called Geyde lockwolf and see if that informs my read on Sultan

I still don’t really like Jinxed

Arctic is like 93% town