An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

what is a shroop

“A funny joke people don’t know is a joke to break tension”

Or
Having or showing a clever awareness or resourcefulness, especially in practical matters.
Disposed to or marked by artful and cunning practices; tricky.
Sharp; penetrating.

I don’t really think it’s useful if you are mislynched. I don’t think people will value your reads given that you haven’t been in the game for very long and haven’t done much backreading. I don’t think me being mislynched solves much, either, and I don’t want people to sheep my reads if I am killed

wolves often edit their posts a lot more than town do, this results in random lines or extra words that don’t make sense. the post i quoted was a perfect example

no

1 Like

That is the definition of shrewd. Good job me.
I don’t see how the former applies

What is a shroop.

A shroop is one such post

part of me says Agent would think a bit more before posting if he was w/w with arctic
considering Agent is responding to the explanation of what a shroop is by asking what a shroop is…

however that read is a major stretch tbh

i want apo to get bombed first and then i’ll vote you or YBW

i hesitate with my vote because of the combination of hammer + bomb mechanics

It is not a word.

He’s just saying nonsense.

Alright i accept this answer.

1 Like
1 Like

This is just like the time min told me “Chupie” was a word

1 Like

You are right on that. I have improved a lot on my manners and still working on it. I started playing mafia with bunch of toxic people and learned FM in a place at a time where you could say so many things and get away with it since the moderation was loose.

I will eventually become a very nice, likeable person that doesn’t resort to dirty play. I have already improved a lot this year.

I haven’t bothered iso’ing apocryphal because it’s the same thing in every game, I just have no idea because their posts are mostly contentless and I end up wasting my time concluding they are null. I will say that I’ve just felt a lot of what they’ve been saying is less likely to come from scum. They’ve claimed to be more of a methodical player as scum, and I think if this were true they would have been more careful with their posts and not postcapped as quickly. I also think that they would have possibly given some rhyme or reason behind their random shitpush tinfoils rather than just crying in the thread that they are being pushed unfairly, OMGUS’ing tutuu, and not giving a single shred of evidence for her reads. Granted, this behaviour doesn’t make much sense as town either, but I personally relate to how she couldn’t even give an answer of a 4 person scumteam, and I think as a wolf it’s much easier to just make something up and list 4 names, whereas not even giving an answer feels more like frustrated and lost town

I recognize this is entirely circumstantial and I know nobody is going to care. But I think I would prefer bombing sultan or YBW over this

VOTE: Arctic

i dont see why a town member would struggle to give a 4 person wolf team

whats the problem? obviously u could be wrong. but at least try. if u dont even try whats the point? how do u succeed without trying? relying on others?

Ah fuckin shit

The Geyde lockwolf was entirely a fucking joke read

1 Like

Clearly you’ve never been completely fucking lost