An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I think sultan’s posts have been wolfy. I think he’s potentially shroop’ed multiple times, first with his readlist including tutuu twice, secondly with his recent response to her. I think he is also talking to me like he knows I am a villager, and I struggle to see how a villager genuinely believes both me and him being mischopped would be beneficial for town. I don’t think a lot of what he’s doing makes sense, he isn’t really taking any stances, and I don’t know who he actually wants to kill. Feels like he doesn’t want to step on toes and is assessing his options carefully

forgive them for they know not what they do

Dies

“Forgive them, for they know not what they do, Lord.”

44 posts to cap

Well, 43 now

Would be funny to cap myself and then just literally never return

I had a super funny comment of “Shroop” typed out but you took too long to reply

Also you’re indecisive as hell and trying to act like you’re not.

Since I’m most likely getting bombed anyway

Why do you think you’re getting bombed?

Because I have expressed a want to be bombed, I have literally been listed as a potential bomb target, and frankly it will make solving easier for everyone else if I was bombed over literally fucking anyone else

And why is that?

1 Like

Let me get to the point. I don’t want to waste your posts.

1 Like

You have 40 posts. Please improve in that time, if you want town to win. Giving up will make us only worse.

1 Like

i’m town I am struggling to call 1 person mafia

i’m town and it’s been very tempting to just walk out of the thread and give up.

if i was at my computer when baker voted me under the completely false statement that i was trying to kill lol but not voting him (even though i was voting him like, the entire day) while also refusing to give me a scumgame when i just wanted to see if i could prove they were town to stop them getting bombed - I likely would have said something toxic and probably self-voted and not come back for a long time. but I was only on mobile so I found it much easier to just leave before I did something stupid

You found it easy to call a bombing order away from a heavily contentious slot

Improve how?

You want me to pull out a complete fucking solve out of my ass?

I’m not having fun, I’m completely fucking lost and the only thing my brain focuses on is how much Tutuu is frustrating me

…what? you would have? i dont believe you. have you done it before?

@Agent47 has arctic done this before?

I am sorry about that. I think you are town because I want to see you live another day.
Tutuu mischopped lol and most likely mischopping you next and I kinda agree there might be a wolf in her townreads and there is a chance she is mafia here especially if you flip town.

But I also can’t discard the worlds where you can be mafia because of other slots still being alive. I think we should be resolving one in Sultan/Arctic and/or bomb in ApoThau/YBW here

One thing, I haven’t read Sultan/YBW fully but I think it is clear there is/are wolves in Sultan/Arctic/ApoThau/YBW with ApoThau being towniest of all with Arctic coming close second. I might be biased a bit though so don’t take my read on Apo/Arctic being townier serious. I am still hedging here

Incorrect.
Take a break. Think. Return. Point out what you believe in that time, and provide evidence for that.

1 Like

all of us mischopped lol

im probably not going to take anything you say seriously

1 Like

He has ate’d as wolf to a similar extent, in grand idea 21r. I do not think he has selfvoted.

1 Like

I

Do not use evidence like 90% of the time

-Dies-