An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I think you are ignoring the early D2 progression here and I don’t know if that is a timezone issue or something else.

Zug bombed Sultan because Sultan was in everyones PoE and it is most likely Sultan/Arctic were w/v if not w/w

If they are v/v then we have a big problem here with a lot of misclears

I think I’m struggling to note the “consensus” scumreads because they haven’t lined up in my head as such, but that’s fair enough.

NGL Zorvo voting Arctic kinda worries me

Are you worried because Zorvo doesn’t scumread Arctic? It’s a pretty common behaviour for his vote to end up on whomever but I can understand the concern if you don’t know him.

I kinda know him and I know he be wildin. I can usually find Zorvo’s alignment be it mafia or town but this game I am struggling because they admitted they will be playing different and it shows

I kinda dont like tutuu trying to get derpcleared d1 when we were talking about the setup. It is something I do a lot as mafia it is probably one of the easiest things to do

possible

dont think it is my solve though. i am not confident in many of the players

I was thinking of tutuu/Zorvo/Arctic/YBW mostly but I don’t think I would bet on it. game is wide open atm

tutuu is going through all the pain of thinking she’s been playing super badly and defending wolf me and she’s going to have to go through all the pain again when she realizes she shouldn’t have stopped defending me :pensive:

1 Like

who do you think is mafia after Sultan’s flip?

tutuu is just not a wolf. i don’t understand how you can’t see this. it’s like, everything. the conviction that she’s had on everything cannot be faked. the lack of TMI that she is currently displaying on my alignment (being worried about defending wolf me even though i’m town) cannot be faked. the extent of the villagery reaction’s she’s had and the meltdowns in this game cannot be faked. the “light” thing cannot be faked. this is the most confident read i have and i’d like you to respect this after today

YBW, icet, pigeon? apocryphal?
maybe porscha but not sure i believe this

1 Like

hey Arctic I have another dumb question

since I claimed you’ve basically been treating it like it’s your job to convince me, rather than at any point being like ‘well Arete is wilding so I’ll just have to convince everyone else instead’

is there a reason for that? like obviously there’s a risk of me just handing you the bomb, but normally as town I would expect you to prefer that to getting misexed

ok I’m sorry but this is really funny

1 Like

I would prefer to get the bomb than be miskilled. I’m not going to try and convince only you, but I do feel predisposed to it because you are the IC and your reason behind revealing was so that people could rally behind you. and I suspect that regardless of what people think on the matter, at the end of the day if you still think I’m mafia people will vote with you. tutuu is a good example of this

I know you said the thing about how “this doesn’t feel like a game where we just had the wolves at the bottom of our poe but above the bottom 4 villagers” but given that I’m town and I have almost no reason to doubt the higher posters except like achro’s slot (who I included in that list) I don’t have much reason to believe this can’t be the case. Who do you think is a wolf other than me, again? I’m not sure why you find this team unreasonable other than assuming that the wolves can’t be LHF, which like, given that you think I’m mafia makes a bit more sense, but you must understand this is fmpov

stupid 4:17 AM tinfoil that I don’t really believe: what if tutuu/Porscha are w/w

we’ve all been sheeping tutuu’s metaread, does anyone else in the game have a metaclear on Porscha?

1 Like

how do people think tutuu is mafia
are we reading the same game

I don’t have meta on porscha though, other than that she felt a lot more obvious as mafia in the last game

1 Like

Like, imagine I’m town for a second - how is this ever a wolf who has TMI that this is the case?

1 Like

I think Pigeon’s slot is town. He’s completely polarised when he’s good, and while his usual playstyle leads players to suspect him anyway, this game feels completely typical for him. You’ll get what I mean sooner or later.