An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

that we’d have at eod today?

1 Like

You don’t have to

1 Like

I don’t want you to feel like I’m ignoring you, thought for the sake of my postcount… yeah.

But your behaviour wildly shifted both upon being scumread and sticking to the sole part you think you can combat, the part on you, instead of what would be the logical thing to do, the part on others. You need a three person to replace you, a task I don’t think you will accomplish, and a task I feel like I’m pointlessly giving you.

You voted YBW because arctic told you to. That’s not the main part of my point, it’s that, in the time you do have to commit to the game, you didn’t seem to make any noticable progession on Arctic. This isn’t the end-all-be-all, but I still dislike it.

I dislike how they suddenly adopted a fight or flight attitude, similar to how everyone else placed in the “poe” has. Also I think they’re scum. It’s probably the easiest person you can push on, if you want, but I really don’t think it would help dig you out of stuff.

and i forgot to say this in the big post. im the backup, rose

1 Like

Man you didn’t have to say that.
I wanted to see Porscha crumble.

Apologies. I don’t get sadistic desires much, so It’s hard to relate.

1 Like

Messing. Goodluck, zorvo. I believe in you.

Fiiine
Tbh looking through the ISO for today (actually quite small), I townread Olivest. They seemed pretty confident on their wolfread on Jinxed for it to come from a wolf who knows that’s wrong

team of 3, go

Wanted to see if they referred to Arete being backup.
I believe a town would like always look at thread first to see what the person flipped.
Wolves usually glance over the night kill.

it was definitely announced “arete wasn’t the backup??!?@?@?@?”

now i’m actually leaving. i don’t have anything remotely witty or clever to say this time

Did Porscha acknowledge that?

Eh. It’s possible it doesn’t change anything, but I think wolves tend to sometimes glance over things they think they already know and not bother reading it.

Like if they thought Arete was obvious Backup they could have just glanced and not bother to have read it.

Uh tutuu, Icet, and Porscha
Tutuu was a scumread of mine earlier and Icet and Porscha seem widely scumread rn

1 Like

I certainly don’t think anything I’ve said should remind you of “fight or flight” and that feels like a mischaracterization. I specifically asked about icet because besides them and jinxed, I dont recall much of their posting. If however, I am right that there is at least one louder player, and I have to throw out apo from the solve either way, who am I left with? you, zorvo, tutuu? maybe the other hydra? at most there is 2 there, and 2 in everyone else, maybe 1 and 3. 4 wolves are left, the chance to hit one today is good regardless, I just don’t know how to try and flip my idea of the game upside down when I was admittedly a more passive player most of the game. all I can do is keep playing and trying to maintain activity through the day to see where it goes

all I saw were the pings in my list and current things, I didn’t realize arete wasn’t back up, did back up claim

1 Like

you say this, and yet you made a scumread on me, who has 623 posts

1. why are 396 posts a problem, but 623 not?

and

1. why scumread me, considering that everyone has me as lock town, and you mentioned that you don’t have utmost faith in your ability? why go against what every single player alive and dead is saying, considering your own perception of self?

which one is the post that alerted you that apo has the bomb?

Also Porscha, did you check all posts that have pinged you today?

crumbling LMAOOOO

1 Like