An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I hope everyone had fun this game, I know I did and I hope im not alone there!

2 Likes

YBW had the best one imo
Crappy ahaha

1 Like

yall made me “crappy”

1 Like

Things that can be learned about this game.

1)Don’t just clear people socially and then ignore them for the rest of the game like they’re an IC, you aren’t always going to be right.
2)Despite how much evidence you have, it doesn’t make that player a wolf.
3)Try to focus on everyone and look at everyone and not ignore someone or focus too much on a specific person.
4)Look at perspectives, like how a town would act or what a town should do in that position. That’s how you can ObvTown someone, there would also be genuine thoughts in that players posts that you can spot.

I failed on 2 and 3.

1 Like

ok actuslly time to sleep

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I explained a lot in discord. The day 1 being offered was just not my vibes. I wasn’t having fun not because of my rand but because I was in 4 games and regardless of rand fol is meant to be a more chill, but still fun place to play.

I… got very upset at @CamGrrl for calling me a cringe lord for noting my lack of wim was due to taking care of a sick partner as wolf. I posted 1300 times as a wolf recently over on MU in a game I got chopped. No excuse, we won but town got to me and it was a great case. I have no problem playing against strong town players and if they get me they get me. It just is a coincidence that the only time town mac faced wolf achro I wasn’t feeling very well. Town mac can sure kick my ass if i am healthy. He is amazing.

Next time, come with your name attached if you want to enter my dojo and I’ll be more prepared. I won’t be in 4 games. And regardless of my alignment I’ll be ready. If you like.

But, morally/rules wise Mac did nothing wrong. I just was sensitive, felt he should have had more empathy and understanding that I wouldn’t excuse losing unless it was true, and that kind of made me sour on the game as a whole.

I just wanted to explain that it was the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Also I never coached porscha.
Also me trolling Olivest isn’t setting up a bus it’s me trolling Jaiden, the single most unaligned thing of my life.

Baker saying they found me in 5 hours got a good laugh out of me. I fucked around for 24 hours in the game I killed a wolf day 1 and died night 1 I barely said anything of mention @baker really looking forward to wolfing against you now to see if you can hone in on me or not!

Also, relevant:

GG I am still a reality warper. May’s curse is DEAD.

7 Likes

“Although something has a lot of evidence, if you are not careful you can read into the wrong things and become confirmation biased on a conclusion because final 3 scenarios are rarely cut and dry.”

It happens though. Olivest played extremely well. Tough solve. Everyone on the wolr team played it great. Town had a slow start but really came around.

3 Likes

Honestly I wanted to vote Olivest but reading back legacies I kinda felt forced to vote IceT.

I hate FX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

I am so sorry everyone

2 Likes

:ghosthug:

2 Likes

I will probably quit FM for another 3 years but looking forward to it

its ok pat pat i also would have killed icet

1 Like

yea i didnt read shit rly but bringing it from a “f9” to f3 is pretty sick, vwp to all the villagers who took part in that

and the wolves obv for almost sweeping prior to that

unfortunately may winning means they have been banned

4 Likes

gg’s everyone

sorry again

i cri now

I had allot of evidence for it to be Baker but that didn’t make them a wolf, baker was town.

Also @baker
I don’t have any direct criticism to you.
Perhaps just try to follow your gut you had on Olivest.

I would have commented on Activity but as you explained IRL reasons makes sense for you ignoring me and the Porscha’s F3 thing was bait.

@IcetFeelsPain
GJ getting into F3 and also showing me you were town when it mattered.

@Atlas
Don’t just follow legacy’s and blame others, that’s probably why you weren’t having fun.
At the end of the day it’s just a game but you should play it your way, it’s a game your a part of.

2 Likes

We almost had it.
I don’t blame Baker.
I myself should have done more on Olivest the day before I died, I focused too much on Baker.

1 Like

no worries, as you noticed the vast majority of the dead villagers agreed with your conclusion so it’s not like we can criticize lol, you did your best :ghosthug:

5 Likes

yea i got the gist
i just wanted to poke at that phrasing for fun
(i wasnt seriously getting at you)

i regret nothing
my feelings on the game were summed up before i died
thanks for hosting

2 Likes