An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

now i just wanna townread you for hearting people scumreading you

i dont know you well though. im just taking a blind shot at guessing your personality

no clue who to vote though let me check the wagons

:-1: DONT HAVE!! Mod ts they sare wrong please ban them

2 Likes

the heart was more to her calling me weak than to her scumreading me

1 Like

Alright.

I still don’t get it but not all of life’s mysteries are meant to be known so early.

I think Zorvo is town

1 Like

Looks at my 158 posts as of this post haha yeah…

where artificial?

Yeah but you do this on purpose I am trying to be low key.

VOTE: zugzwang

im voting with arctic

to clarify i have no read on you, zug. im hesitant to try to read you, i was really wrong last time

1 Like

Fair enough

the real world sucks?

3 Likes

originalyl read this thinking it was going to be a big copypasta bc of among us

im not going to actually read any past games bc i can barely be bothered to read this game, but can anyone attest to that metaread of baker?

arete read feels a bit hedgy from how I’ve seen them but could just a be a difference in perspective

is this hazard or magnus?
no thoughts abotu achro currently, i saw their opening pots a while back and read it but it’s been like an hour since then and i’ve completely forgotten it and dont raelly care to look

tutuu read also seems based on meta which I’m unaware of

1 Like

I’m talking about your initial Zorvo read.

my initial Zorvo read was that he was >rand v

not that he was rand

Actually just this.

yeah if you could explain at some point that would be appreciated because I took a look at their iso and went

1 Like

I really sussy of achromatic honesterly

1 Like

by the way i think geyde has improved, i don’t think i would vote him anymore rn
cant really point to anything specific but i’m just nodding to his recent-ish posts

i think i would kill zug/guava/lol right now. zug was explained earlier for awkwardness. guava keeps saying things but i’m just not really convinced. his thoughts and reasoning are very surface level and it reminds me of his wolfgame where he wanted to kill the trolling alt for surface level reasons. his confidence on things seems very mismatched. lol can also die because i think he’s in his wolf meta and has been giving reads on zug/icet that seem like they may be TMI

1 Like

Really?

The real world is awesome.

It’s my energy levels that are the problem sometimes.