An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Oh, I see the confusion.
I used “rand-read” as the term because it was close or around rand as the starting metric, sorry.

“>rand [x]” means “more likely than random chance to be x”

1 Like

ftr i dont townread lol or anything and actually kinda scumread him (not to the degree that it seems others do) but can we keep him alive because i think he’s funny

can you elaborate on this?

no

I believe in host balance. I know teams are randed but who knows maybe there have been a swap or two ;p

It also helps me see where the game is heading to and helps me deduce better. Not everyone has to believe in that but I had good consistency with it

a big thing to take note of is that they aren’t used to this type of forum

and i dont think they’re used to so much volume. its overwhelming for them, of sorts

the rest is just meta; my personal past experiences with the player. hard to explain. i just got a feel for how they play, how their brain works etc

1 Like

yes really

i think achromatic is muted compared to their usual self and the gap in their play is filled with perfomativeness

or “something is off”

2 Likes

Literally just… fr.

Yada yada. Compare that to this game.

1 Like

I have confidence achro will obv town themselves

1 Like

he just like me fr

1 Like

uh

and if they randed wolf?

1 Like

819 and 889 different formatting and hmm

feels weird as in, you are a schizo like me? lol

1 Like

i can
from what i remember it seemed like arete was talking to you in a way of “i like what you’re saying but it lacks actual belief and substance” and so your response to arete seemed sort of pockety? like im also townreading arete and I think what u said was fair but it still felt like a little bit of a lack of actual belief and like it came kinda too late compared to when it shouldve. I feel like the post where you make it clear you towwnread arete should have been something that happened sooner and the fact that i happened after arete sussed you read kinda weird to me, but like I said in the past this rasoning is fairly conf biased and it isn’t like something a villager doesn’t do whatsoever, i can easily see that coming from town you its just my brain is going like “this is scummy”

1 Like

yeh im a weirdo

whats artificial about it though?

and they were scum that game?

I am pretty sure this is illegal on FOL and I have seen some really bad wolf teams.

1 Like

He literally admitted in his opening posts that he was going to strive to take a backseat this game since he tends to warp games around him here more than what is fun for most people

1 Like